Chapter 36

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sleepover part-2

 

When everyone settled dow, They started discussing over leeteuk’s problem.

 

Their primary objective being to create a love story reliable enough for teukie's family.

"Tutoring" hae shouted suddenly.


"WHAT?" the group yelled back

"I think we should create a story where teukie hyung was asked to tutor kangin hyung because of his failing grades  ..." hae explained.

"Hmm...Sounds reasonable to me." sungmin supported

"Okay that's your reason to meet and start of love story. Now the first meeting" kyu stated.

"Hmm... I got one... Let me explain" Hae started enthusiastically

{A/N: The below part in italics is the story being explained by hae for kangteuk}


"Teukie hyung was called by his professor to let him introduce to the person he has to tutor. Teukie hyung had no idea on who the student could be. The professor explained him to be intelligent, gentle and stubborn in and out, but foolish enough to use his intelligence on other things and so is with reducing grades. This introduction kind of ignited curiosity in teukie hyung to meet the person with such unique character."

Teukie hyung was sitting beside his professor waiting for the person to come. He was busy in his anxious thoughts to meet the person who perked up his interest. He suddenly heard heavy footsteps approaching. He snapped his head up to look who it was. A male student was walking towards his direction glancing at the professor for a minute before looking down to his I-pod. His left hand in his side pocket and the other was holding I-pod, the guy had his earphones on. Leeteuk found it cool to be walking through the school corridors like that. As the approaching figure raised his head meeting leeteuk’s eyes, he slightly bowed his head but the guy didn’t even seem to care for he turned his attention again back to his I-pod.

The guy sat down beside leeteuk, not bothering to look at him. Leeteuk sighed. But unknown to him kangin had been stealing glances at leeteuk when he was sure leeteuk wasn't looking at him. He was head over heels for leeteuk from very first sight. All of the group members knew his little secret. Afraid, he would blurt out something at his crush ruining their first meeting, kangin continued his cold act even though he was shaking inwardly.

The professor introduced them one to other and asked them to go ahead and plan for schedules of tutoring. The two bowed to the professor and went out with an awkward silence lingering between them. Leeteuk wanted to break it and so he tried to start decent conversation,

"So.., its nice meeting you Kangin. I am leeteuk" leeteuk introduced himself diligently and brought his hand up for a handshake showing off his dimples.

Kangin just shook his hand in response pulling back quite fastly.

"This guy has no manners!" Leeteuk thought inwards preventing himself from exploding but soon composed himself.

"We have to decide our schedules for tutoring. I will be available only on Thursdays and Fridays. Other days I have tennis practice." Leeteuk said

"I know" kangin slipped but soon composed himself. I know you being in tennis team so I can understand. I am okay with your plan." kangin said hurriedly and tried to run off but leeteuk stopped him dragging his arm.

“At least share me your contact number so that I can call you. How Could I maintain contact otherwise?" leeteuk lost his patience at other's arrogance but still spoke with tender voice.

They shared mobile numbers and left opposites sides agreeing to meet on Thursday to start their tutoring classes.”

Hae finished the story and saw dazed looks on everyone's face. Everyone including hyuk had were staring into space with dreamy looks even after hae stopped his story.

Hae shook hyuk, which brought him back from his trance. Hyuk looked at hae for which hae signalled towards the frozen others. Hyuk understood and clapped loudly bringing them back to earth.

"Okay it’s pretty cool  ... huh…let's continue ... the next step in the story — how the friendship grew to be love" Kyu broke the awkward silence after getting out of trance.

"Okay. I can continue the story then ... “Hae cleared his throat and the group members were anticipating it.

"They met as per their agreement on thursday. But leeteuk wasn't in his bright mood that day due to their failure at inter school sports tennis tournament. Kangin didn't like the way his angel looking down, so he suggested they can start their study from next day and asked leeteuk to hang out with him for the day. He tried to cheer him up by bringing him to his favourite ice cream shop.

That small thing did turn leeteuk bright from his gloomy feelings and brought back his dimple smile making him look again like a cheerful angel for kangin.

Later they both strolled inside park getting to know each other and sharing things of interest to the other. They watched a group of adults enjoying the cold weather in open air, sitting

Please log in to read the full chapter