Chapter 20

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyuk and hae were silently glancing at each other and were blushing together remembering heechul's tease.

Mission “Break off Wedding” on hiatus

Sungmin Proceeded with the story.....
 

“Things then were progressing smoothly. Kyuhyun moved into my apartment using my previous roommate's room. Initial three days were awkward for both, having to talk only when something is needed. But I used to constantly check on kyu if he needed something and took care for his requirements and eventually the awkwardness decreased and we were able to get along fine.”

Minnie sighed at kyu happily and Kyu took over the story telling with a smile.

“One day Minnie came tired to the room. I asked if he was okay. He said he was just tired due to the new wedding assignment he got. I let him rest without asking further questions.
Starting from that day, Minnie was coming home all washed out, tired, pale and he looked like a sick person. I couldn't take it anymore so I asked him why he was getting tired.”

“The new wedding assignment that sungmin was working, were very rich. They have been more specific with their expectations on wedding arrangements. Minnie volunteered to take up the whole responsibility that time because he wanted to drown himself with such work to avoid thinking about me. But now it became overhead while taking care of me along. I felt guilty because I was the reason why Minnie had to overwork. I started conversation over our dinner, and I suggested that I could work with him.”

"What are you saying?, How could you work at this position kyu? You are still recovering from your accident" Minnie sounded worried.
" Minnie hyung, I have to confess a truth “Kyu thought it was right time to open up his act before sungmin.
"What is it?" Sungmin asked.
"It’s true that i got into an accident but it was not as serious as we made it look like.
I just fell from stairs of a cafe and fainted but then hyuk, hae and I made up an act that I am badly injured in the accident so that we could postpone the engagement. We wanted to buy time to think of ideas to drop off the whole wedding thing" Kyu admitted.


"Is true that you are trying to say that you never got into an accident?" sungmin wanted to confirm.
"Y-Yes. I am all fine hyung. See" Kyu removed his casts and showed sungmin that he can walk properl

Please log in to read the full chapter