Chapter 42

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"I said STOP IT" she shouted at top of her lungs. This act surely did gain attention from eunhae who immediately pulled off from each other and stood up abruptly.

 

String of Fate

 


Hae gave his sweater to hyuk who was topless at the time, hyuk sure did wear it light fast. Both lowered their heads blushing at being caught this way.

"You guys!! Come out… NOW" eunjae yelled at the hiding members who got out as quietly as possible.

Hyuk and hae were more than shocked to be witnessed in such moment by everyone. Their eyes were wide from shock and they stood rooted to ground embarrassed for life gulping nervously.

"Hyuk!!” eunjae looked straight at a very embarrassed hyuk, intimidating enough with her glare.

"What's going on here? I think you owe us all an explanation" her voice was as intense as her stare.

“H..m..m...... h..o........g..g..u..Yes..”, Hyuk stuttered badly.

"Why are stuttering? Scared much?" Kyu asked smirking at embarrassed hyuk.

“W-We are s-sorry ...." Hyuk lowered his head and hae just blushed deep red.

"That's not exactly what we wanted to hear" yesung announced.

"Any world changing announcement?" sungmin hinted

Hyuk and hae looked at each other and lowered their heads immediately shyly.

"So... You both are together" leeteuk's happy tone lifted the environment pulling out giggles from the group, even eunjae couldn't stop herself looking at the awkward/uncomfortable faces of eunhae

"You guys really are something!!" kangin spoke.

"Ahem... Guys, I think it’s time I confess before you. “Hyuk signalled hae. Hae opened the locked door in their apartment.

"You should see this" hae said while blushing scarlet.

Members eagerly went inside to check the room and were more than surprised looking at the photos and other couple stuff of hyuk and hae in the room.

"So... You have been in relationship from some time?" wookie asked pointing to a photo where hae was with the whole family of hyuk at heechul's engagement

"You could say that. Let's watch this video to conclude. Okay?" hyuk pointed a DVD in his hand and motioned the members to sit around the television in living room.

"This is heechul hyung's engagement  ..." sungmin clapped happily and got excited watching it but others like yesung, kyu and leeteuk didn't understand why that DVD would be important.

Suddenly there was Mr.Lee's announcement about hyukaje's engagement with donghae and that's when members became drop dead silent, understanding the mystery.

Hyuk and hae were watching the video with happiness written all over their faces and were glancing at each other lovingly.

Nobody spoke even after the DVD ended with broadcast of hyukhae’s engagement.

"So .... You all now know" hyuk awkwardly spoke looking at the star struck faces of the group.

"It... It means you both are engaged?" ryewook asked or more like whispered.

"First of all... I and hae are extremely sorry to keep such a thing unaware to our group. Actually, it was my plan to keep this relationship as a secret from you guys until we graduate. I took it to be some teen mystery adventure to be with hae without being caught in act by you guys and I convinced hae to be with me in it. He opposed the idea many ideas and suggested we should come out to you guys but I was stubborn. I thought it would be interesting to fool you guys but I regret it deeply. I should have been more open to your guys .I understood what I missed when I looked at yesung hyung being open with his relationship .Also, I think we got caught in such a..... Posit.... I mean ... moment that I cannot cover it up anymore. Please forgive me and hae for this. Hae didn’t mean it anytime but it was just my force. I didn't mean to betray our friendship... Just thought of it as an excitement... We are really sorry guys"


Hyuk spoke emotionally melting hearts of the group. Hae squeezed hyuk's palm assuring.

"But why did you hide it, anyway?" Kyu asked. “We are child hood friends… It’s not like I am going to disapprove your relationship or something”

"I just wanted to keep our relationship mysterious until our graduation. I thought it would be fun playing hide and seek but I never intended to hide it forever “hyuk spoke earnestly.

"It must have been hard for your guys?" siwon spoke at the end for which group agreed silently.

"Yes" hae spoke for the first time after such a heated conversation.

"Hey  ... Hey... Wait a minute, I got some question" kangin interrupted earning curious glances from the group

"Since all your couple stuff is here, Does it mean hae is staying here with you?" he asked hyuk for which hyuk blushed red till his ears and hae just hid behind him.

"O-okay… I understand. So, you have been living together since hae moved here... Isn't it?" sungmin asked hae for which hae nodded cutely chuckling.

"So… That was the reason why you always made excuses to stop us coming over here for sleepovers or for other work" It was more like a statement rather than a question from kyu

"That means, when we came over here for our project work, hae pretended to be coming from somewhere else. How was it possible? Also, we didn’t see this couple stuff anywhere last time" siwon asked.

"Heechul hyung and hangeng hyung helped us hiding the stuff and brought hae back to our house when you all came here." hyuk answered but it was the first time the group saw him being adorable all shy.

"I always knew something was fishy with you guys ..." siwon laughed loudly and soon others joined while hyuk and hae were smiling shyly biting their lips at time from being embarrassed.

"Hey... Do you all remember the time when we had sleepover at kyumin's apartment?" wookie suddenly asked everyone for which they all nodded

"That time.., when we were eating the items prepared by Minnie hyung, hyuk hyung suddenly said that hae hyung likes seafood and he also exchanged his plate for shrimps because hae hyung is allergic to them?" It sure reminded the scene before their eyes.

"yeah, I told that day itself that it was weird seeing hyuk sharing his food with anyone but hyuk did make excuses to push the topic aside" Kyu said

"So that means you both knew each other close enough even by that time?" siwon asked. Hyuk and hae nodded bitterly

"Hmm" group sighed together.

"Then , the spirit week stuff guys ... When hyuk joked that the winner could go on a date with the council member then hae suddenly yelled "ANDWAE" loud .." leeteuk had teasing spark in his eyes making hyuk and hae gulp nervously at the things being revealed ..

"Oh... possessive??" members started teasing hae while hyuk had this proud mischievous smile on his face at hae hiding behind his back

"Guys, I too have got something" siwon yelled a bit too loud that members had to close their ears :)

"You remember Minnie hyung, when hae fainted after the spirit week, I got to speak with someon

Please log in to read the full chapter