Chapter 8

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sick

“Well, what was the idea?” Ki bum asked Heechul and Heechul looked at hangeng with a smirk.

“The Engagement" answered Hangeng.

Everyone went “WWOOWW" at that. ..

 

Heechul continued the story....


"We continued visiting places in and around Jeju. When we are done with the list of places we had in mind for sightseeing, we thought it was time to hit water. Through elders were a bit resistant at first, with a bit of compulsion from me and hyuk, they all agreed to get into water.”

“We divided ourselves into two teams and started playing volleyball with water at waist length. We were all having fun. Hyuk and hae were in same team against us.”

“Hyuk was always passing ball to hae since he looked happy passing the ball competitively to the other teams (us). Hae had this huge smile of victory on his face all the time to be able to serve balls and hyuk was content watching hae's childish happiness."

"When hyuk was lost staring at hae who was passing ball, a surfer lost control over the waves and he came crushing at hyuk. That guy drowned hyuk along with him and hyuk couldn’t react with the sudden impact and he sunk down swallowing water.”

“We were all stood shocked looking at hyuk with wide eyes of terror. Hangeng was the first person to snap out of shock. He quickly went into water and dragged hyuk to the shore. Hyuk went unconscious.”

“Hannie was snapping at hyuk, pressing his stomach to help him cough out the water. The surfer was also very worried at hyuk and he started apologizing bowing to us, especially to hae because he was more worried at hyuk and was trying to stop the tears. "

"After some time, hangeng was able to make hyuk cough out all the water but hyuk still was unconscious. We let hangeng carry him to the hotel back and let him lay hyuk down on his bed.”

“Hae sat beside hyuk on his bed holding his hand. He was holding tight and kept whispering to hyuk to open his eyes and wake up. He couldn’t stop his tears since hyuk has been still for hours. His parents tried to convince him to have some rest but he did not agree.”

“Dad asked for a doctor at hotel to checkup on hyuk. That doctor informed us that hyuk was unconscious due to the shock and he is also running fever.”

“He gave medication and said he will come back to consciousness in an hour back but he might feel weak due to his fever."

"We were worried for hyuk and were waiting for him to open his eyes. After an hour, Hyuk opened his eyes. He tried sitting up but he couldn’t. So we told him to lay back.”

“He then asked us what happened to him after the surfer hit him. Hae explained him with teary eyes, that he went unconscious due to shock and is also having fever. Hae started sobbing at hyuk and hyuk was looking at us asking for help to console his crying baby. Hae’s parents tried to convince him that hyuk is fine now and he is back with us. But Hae did not stop his sobbing holding hyuk’s hand.”

“Hyuk signaled hae to come to his side. I understood they might need some time together so I asked elders to let them free.”

“Hyuk pulled hae on to his side and started patting his back caringly. After some time hae stopped sobbing and leaned over hyuk yearning for his love. Hyuk drifted off to sleep taking in the lovely face of hae. He kept mumbling words for hae, to not to worry and that he is alright now.”

“Hae looked at the sleep talking hyuk and smiled heartily at hyuk. He stayed with hyuk taking care of him by giving medicines at times prescribed by doctor, changing wet cloth over hyuk's forehead to reduce his temperature etc.”

“Early in the morning when I went to check on them, Hae was asleep beside hyuk's bed. He looked tired but was still holding hyuk’s hand. Hyuk was also in deep sleep but he was mumbling something which I didn't get. I went near to him to check his temperature; it seemed the fever has gone down. I was happy seeing hyuk getting back normal and I was about to leave them now when hyuk whispered, "Hae don’t cry. I am okay”. I was smiling for them when hae squeezed back hyuk's hand mumbling. “I know. Please be safe and I love you". They both were smiling in their sleep. It was soo sweet and I couldn't help taking a photo." Heechul paused.

"I never saw such photo. Where is that Hyung?" Kyuhyun asked Heechul.

“That monkey brother mine, hid it somewhere because he said it’s their private moment." Heechul rolled his eyes.

"They are really sweet

Please log in to read the full chapter