Chapter 4

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Okay we still have an hour more. So what happened afterwards? Did hae call hyuk? “Kibum asked heechul.
 

Heechul just laughed.  "Of course, He did.  My monkey brother made such an impression on hae!! “

“Hyuk immediately got a message on his cell once we left hae's house.” Hangeng said smiling at Ki bum.

Heechul continued to explain.

From: unknown number
To: Hyuk

Hi Hyuk, This is Donghae. Thanks for giving me your contact number.  Wish you a happy Journey :)

Hyuk immediately saved the number

From: hyuk
To: My fishy

Thank you!!  I was dying for your response. I will miss you hae  :P

From: Hae
To: Hyuk
I ... I will... Yea, I will miss you too hyuk.

Hyuk was grinning ear to ear reading Hae’s response.

We all knew very well that he was chatting with hae.

Seeing his gummy smile made us giggle.


“Someone is enjoying his time with his fishy" I started teasing hyuk.

"Yes hyung, hae replied me with his number." eunhyuk replied happily.


“Oh you already gave him your contact number? You truly are my monkey brother!! Is it why you dragged him inside?" I found it amusing t otease hyuk so I continued teasing.

Hyuk did not get the mocking in my words and he just nodded his head.


“I thought you kissed him inside" I asked.

Hyuk lowered his head and blushed.
 

 Mr. Lee and hangeng could only laugh at heechul's teasing.  

"Oh wait, you didn't deny it. So you really did kiss him?" I was curious.

All of us were waiting for hyuk's answer.

Hyuk nodded slightly and we gasped.


Hyuk lifted his head to look at our reaction; 

He panicked at our shocked faces. It suddenly came to him what his family might have thought about his kissing.

 “No, Err, I did not kiss him like that, I mean, I didn't kiss him on lips. It... It Err, It was just a peck on his cheek... He was looking cute...... I wouldn’t be seeing him for long.... he was shocked... so... “Hyuk trailed not knowing how to put words. 


Dad laughed loudly ruffling hyuk’s hair - “You are too fast hyuk, you might have scared the little boy “. 
Heechul, hangeng and their driver too joined in teasing.

 

“I never took you to be daring hyuk... Where was the annoying boy who was asking all ridiculous questions in the car this morning? Where did he go? What did hae do to you?" heechul asked dramatically.


“Hyung..... Stop teasing me...” hyuk whined stomping his feet in embarrassment, earning a loud laughter from all of them in the car.

Hyuk l

Please log in to read the full chapter