Chapter 41

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

“What was that?" kangin asked “I think I heard something.”

 

Busted

“What was that?" kangin asked “I think I heard something.”

"Me too" wookie responded back looking all over the living room.

"Front door is not locked?" eunjae wondered out loud looking at her boyfriend.

“I don’t see both hyuk and hae over here at kitchen. I thought they might have prepared something for eunjae & us" yesung shouted out from kitchen.

"Damn it… They are still not out... I should have given a thought, why they both didn't pick up calls ... how should I handle this now?" Kyu thought to himself

"Kyu, do you think they are still at it? I think I heard scream of hyuk" sungmin whispered.

"May be but I am not sure though  ... but somehow we need to handle this situation and let these guys get out from here" kyu shared his thoughts with sungmin

But before sungmin could answer there was a loud shriek from upstairs “Ahhhhhhhhhhhh “.
All of them knew it was hae but none spoke. They silently glanced towards each other.

"Wasn't it hae hyung...." wookie asked, more like whispered.

"I said keep it down ~~~ you are not helping" another yell stopped wookie speaking further and let all of them look upstairs.

There was drop dead silence for minutes together.

"  ... Things are out of control" kyu cursed inwards but it was enough to break the awkward silence.

"Don’t worry…I mean, with the state of hyuk....finally" yesung sighed in relief leaning in couch while the others watched him wide eyes

"What? Don’t you all know they have a thing for each other? Isn’t it that obvious to miss?" yesung asked facing every one while they all settled down at the living room around him.

"I shouldn't have given him that dress... Situation wouldn't have been this awkward" sungmin felt guilty

"You do not have to feel guilty. It did help hyuk break out of his cage. I think he's in deep love with hae with the conversation I had with hyuk". Leeteuk shared his conversation with hyuk.

"Hyukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee , SSSSSSSSSSSSttttttttttoooooooooooopppppppppp" then there was a loud door shut and just after that a very panting hae looking purely exhausted with a improperly worn top with his hair facing every direction came downstairs but he in his daze, went to kitchen not even glancing anywhere around.

If the shrieks or yells didn’t get them any clue, then the state of hae was a very big evidence. There was that huge red bite mark on his neck which was glowing when hae as drinking water from the bottle.

Seconds later a top less hyuk appeared after a door shut sound and that is when eunjae smirked at kyu and signaled group members to hide behind the couches or somewhere enjoying the show.

So by the hyuk came down, he didn’t find anything suspicious and he too went straight to kitchen hugging hae backwards.

"Baby ~~ I need water too" hyuk whined placing his head at the crook of hae’s neck.

"BABY?" - Same thought occurred to everyone in the room but they silently communicated with wide eyes towards each other.

"Don't baby me hyukkie ~ ~ I am still angry at you"

"Hae ~~~ I am sorry. I…, my body was out of control but I am glad you stopped else I don’t know what would have happened"

"Hyukkie~~ don't say like that. “Hae shyly turned towards hyukkie hugging him “You liked it though" hyuk said wrapping hae in his hug.

This was entirely new to the group. From the places they hid in living room, kitchen was very much visible so they had a clear view of things happening in there.


The were more than surprised, even kyu, that these two were this close and they are this this much used to each other

"You know hyukkie... we should not be like this. T

Please log in to read the full chapter