Chapter 37

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Remember to make it my style... Being fluffy isn't my type" Kangin almost ordered hae.

"O-Okay.” hae felt like running away under the glare of kangin.

Sleepover Part – 3


“Kangin and Leeteuk happened to be out from a movie which turned out to be MOOORRREEE mushy, cheesy and fluffy than they expected from a romantic movie.

They were kind of irritated at the cheesiness being shown in the movie and came out of it halfway through.

"Where do you feel wrong that we went selecting such a movie?" asked kangin.

"I don't know. I never expected it to be soooooo ... like this “Leeteuk couldn't find correct word to explain the movie.

"Well... We shouldn't have chosen that movie. Romance was never my style"

“Oh is it? Then who picked that movie by looking at poster. YOU said it will be good one... Turned out it was the mushiest movie I have ever watched?" Leeteuk hit kangin at his shoulder.

"The poster was great so I suggested it but the idea to pick a romantic genre movie was your choice" kangin defended himself.

"I thought we should try something different this time." leeteuk pouted.

"Well okay.  At least we got to see the depth to which people can go mushy and cheesy" kangin patted his back.

"Let's go grab something. I seriously need some distraction”

"Okay. I spot a coffee shop over there. Let’s try"

While they were having coffee, kangin got a thought…

"Teukie, I have a question for you. It might be personal. Would you mind?"

"Go ahead kangin. I won't mind any coming from you"

"Did you happen to have a lover?"

"Why did this question came suddenly?"

"Nothing... It suddenly occurred. You don't have to answer if you feel uncomfortable"

"It’s not like I am uncomfortable but like embarrassed… yes, I never had a lover before"

"Really? With your angelic appearance and pure personality, I thought you might have been courted by many people"

"Well... That part is true. I have been proposed by many people and I have tried with few too but I never get to feel the thing called LOVE with any of them."

"Why?”

“I am not sure… I am… I never felt ... like ... like … how I can say the feeling ... like ... the attachment... A relation too special…I didn’t feel it"

"Hmm… Did you think there will be sparks when you meet your person" Kangin chuckled turning the conversation into a more friendly way rather than a serious talk.

"Yah??" leeteuk pushed kangin far in a friendly way laughing at his antics

"So I assume you believe in soulmates concept then?"

"Why would you assume like that?"

"I take it that my guess is right. Then let me ask you the most basic question…Did you get to your soulmate?"

"Yah  ... Why are you talking this way?”

"Well, A strong denial means yes. I take it you didn’t meet him YET. What does your criteria has to decide if you identify your soulmate? Like bells ringing, thunders & storms blah blah blah... "

"That's more of girls' way of perception through romantic cheesy novels, movies, dramas... Things won’t work that way in reality”

"Then what is your REALITY?"

"I don’t have a criteria to decide as such. And I am not much of a sincere believer of the soulmate theory. I just… want to go with flow, waiting for someone special to have in my life"

"Oh  ...” Kangin didn’t find exact words to finish up his thoughts.

"How about you? Since you were soooo sarcastic with soulmates theory, I take it that you DO NOT believe in such cheesy things for all?"

"Obviously!! But I always wished to be with someone who can make me forget my scars in past and let me float by in regular time for my whole life.”

"Now… That sounded.... Oddly cheesy" teukie burst out laughing

"Yah!” they both laughed hitting each other.

 

Once the laughter died down,

"Seriously, How about if I were your soulmate?" kangin asked with visible frown on his face showing up the seriousness in the question.

"I-I- I don't know" teukie lowered his head "But I am not against it"

"Oh...” kangin stopped pressing the question harder.

"How about you? What would you do if I happen to be the person of your criteria?" leeteuk countered

"I will accept" kangin answered.

"This conversation is getting more embarrassing then I thought" , They just laughed out the conversation and started di

Please log in to read the full chapter