chapter 12

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

Last day of vacation

A/N: Hangeng continued the story

“I am sorry dear; Heechul suggested we should have a movie marathon with titanic and finding nemo in the list. I thought I would call you both to join us but seem I have interrupted something. You guys can join us later. I will leave now" and she left hurriedly.

 

"I . I am sorry.. Err; I shouldn’t have given into the moment “Hyuk said without looking at hae.
" Me too. Initially. I wanted to stop you, pushing you away. but it seemed I made it worse" Hae too avoided hyuk.
"Hae, I think I will get addicted to it." Hyuk said bluntly finally looking at hae.
Hae eyes went wide for a moment and then he giggled shyly.

Hyuk pinched his red cheeks and said "We should go back before I go for another one and this time I am afraid it might go overboard”. He stood up helping hae with him and then dragged him back to the hotel.
 

We were enjoying movie but once heechul saw hyuk and hae's faces, the teasing started.

 

After teasing, I brought up conversation on what’s been planned for our last day of vacation. Hyuk suggested getting into water because he couldn't enjoy his time because of the accident by unlucky surfer.


We went to play in the water we put them in different teams this time. Hyuk and hae were more interested in checking out each other in shorts than the game, we just let them be pretending to be ignorant.

We spent rest of the time talking at the shore, deciding further activities as in to bring Hae to Seoul. It was that we will get an apartment near their school for hyuk and hae. Hyuk will move-in first, While Hae will clear up his paper work at Mokpo and Dad will work on the transfer procedure for Hae to your school.

Later that night, Hyuk asked Hae if he would like to meet him at their regular place after dinner. Post dinner, Hae met hyuk at the beach.

Hyuk saw hae coming over and his eyes sparkled with a shy smile. Hae thought hyuk looked more handsome with the moon light igniting his features. His blonde hair was shining. He seemed to have had an angelic aura which felt very caring and warm..
 

Hyuk: "Hae, You might not know how eager I am, to be together with you all the time am. I can’t wait for you to be in Seoul with me."

Hae: "I am excited too but I am worried that I will miss my friends and family. You know, I have never been apart for long and this is gonna be hard for big time.”

Hyuk: "I understand. I will help you.” He took Hae’s hand into his and squeezed it a bit assuring him safety and warmth. Even thought it was just a sentence, hae understood the care and concern hyuk had behind the simple words.

Hyuk: “And…. I shouldn’t be telling you this but I believe I would be a good distraction for you. Because I know nothing with house hold chores. I have never cooked before. Never hav

Please log in to read the full chapter