Chapter 35

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sleep over

"Why do you always find excuses .Don't you like it when all get together for some bonding?" Kyu countered

"No. I never said that and will never do. I just thought it would be in your place “Hyuk replied

"What's wrong being in your apartment? We always used to have one at your apartments since you have moved out from your house" sungmin asked.

"Yes. There's nothing wrong with it. I would never think in a wrong way when it comes to our group" Hyuk sighed.

"Then why were you making up excuses every time we think of having a sleepover? You have been observed distancing yourself from us." Kyu

"Why do you think so? I never distanced myself from our group." Hyuk was getting irritated with such acquisitions

"Hyuk, calm down... Why are we going through all this for just deciding a place for sleepover?" Hae tried making his point known for hyuk.

"NO hae... It’s not only for deciding a place for sleepover. It has to do with his behavior past few months after we entered final year." Kyu spoke with anger evident in his tone. Only min knew that it was a trap.

"What about my behavior?" hyuk got into his attitude.

"You know better than me on what's with your behavior these days"

Hae was about to speak on behalf of hyuk but got stopped by a touch on his arm. He was shocked to see sungmin beside him since he never noticed when he got near him from beside kyu.

When hae looked at min, he shook his head nodding not to interrupt but hae was about to ask something when wookie cut him off... "Don’t interfere between those two hae. They become furious when they get into a fight. Let them finish this themselves. We know better to keep ourselves calm at times like these." That did shut up hae from taking his side for hyuk

"That's bull. You have made up your stores about me and now you are trying to rub it off on my face."

"I am not innocent who agrees to everything you say without thinking it over hyuk. I know you have been hiding things from me."

That got hyuk step back for a second

"Why do you think so? I have got nothing to hide" - hyuk's voice did not betray him by being BOLD and fierce but his looks did, He glanced at hae for a second without his own mind's consent but immediately brought himself together.

"See. I do not have to point out... You know better what you are hiding"

"I did say I do NOT have anything to hide"

"Then what's wrong in having a sleepover at your place?"

"What does that have to do with my behavior?"

Leeteuk took in the tensed atmosphere and tried his best even though he knew for a fact to never get in when hyuk and kyu are in a fight.

"Stop it kyu. It’s okay. You two do not have to fight for me. It’s my problem after all and it was me who said we should have next sleepover at hyuk's place. I can take back my words. Calm down guys"

"No hyung… It’s not with sleepover anymore. Kyu is hitting something else and getting it around sleepover. Let him spill out what he wants to."

"Yes. I am hitting at this sleepover because we want to see what have you been hiding in your apartment to make excuses to stop us visiting you and has been a hidden motive for your behavioral change" kyu had the urge to look at hae but he stopped himself becoming self-aware not to get caught as in like hyuk.

"I have got nothing" hyuk still composed him to be BOLD

"Then let us have a sleepover at your place" kyu demanded

Hyuk still hesitated for a second. He wanted hae's opinion but he couldn’t do that in the trap set by kyu at the time.

"See... You still are thinking!! Means I am correct. You are hiding things from us. I never took to be one hyuk. We have been childhood friends"

"It’s not like that" hyuk and hae blurted out at the same time. Kyuhyun, Sungmin had identical smirk smiles on their face

"Then what is it like? Hae ~~..." kyu tur

Please log in to read the full chapter