Chapter 1

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

At Airport

Siwon and his friends - Yesung, Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Kangin, Sungmin, kyuhyun, Heechul and Hangeng were on their way to airport to receive Hyuk and Hae, who were coming back from their honeymoon from Paris.


Kibum recently joined Siwon's company. They both are working as chief designers at Choi Designer company. Siwon felt love at first sight for kibum but he wanted to befriend kibum so that they will get to know each other.

When Hyuk called him saying they are gonna be back from Paris, He immediately checked if their group would want to receive the duo from airport. The group agreed to meet at siwon's house to head to airport. Siwon then hesitantly asked kibum, if he could join him in receiving his friends from airport, He managed to convince kibum that, he could meet his friends and spend some time getting together. Kibum happily agreed because he was new at the place and did not know much people to hangout.

While they were on their way to airport, Siwon introduced everyone to kibum and kibum found siwon's friends interesting. But something came to his notice that his friends were kind of together with one another. He caught that Hangeng-Heechul, Kyuhyun-Sungmin, Yesung-Ryeowook, Kangin-Leeteuk are couples.

So he hesitantly asked them, “Err, sorry to ask this, but Are you guys all couples?"
“Yes. We are, and we hope you too would be one of us with Siwon soon" Heechul answered.

Siwon blushed at this and said. "Heechul hyung, I and kibum are still getting to know each other. Don’t make kibum uncomfortable".Others just rolled their eyes and started talking about this and that with kibum.

"By the way, when is the flight that Hyuk and Hae will arrive" Ryeowook suddenly asked Siwon.
" I think it’s supposed to be in three hours from now.“answered Siwon
" So you are all friends of this Hyuk and Hae? " asked Kibum.
" You can say that. But I am the elder brother of Hyuk." said Heechul.
" Oh I see. How do you all know each other?" asked kibum
" We are all class mates, other than Heechul hyung and his boyfriend" answered yesung.
" So Hyuk and Hae were also studying with you? " asked kibum
" Oh about that , Me and hyuk were friends from childhood . We met all others at high school and Hae only moved to our school at his final year " Kyuhyun answered to Kibum.
" Do you remember, how shy Hae was, when he entered Our school ?" Sungmin asked all dreamily.
“Yeah, I do remember it very well, that was the reason why you were always hitting on him back then. Isn't it ? Kyuhyun asked Sungmin glaring at him.
" Yah !!  He looked too innocent and shy and he was new too, So I was just helping him around with things " Sungmin pinched Kyuhyun's cheeks.
"That time, we did not know that Hae and Hyuk knew each other. They pretended well as if they don't know each other. So I was helping out Hae a bit with the school." Sungmin continued.
" So It is a love story?? “asked kibum uninterestedly ," I am sorry but I am not much into love stories".  He rolled his eyes.
" Yes it is, but their love story is different from others. They were engaged even before they knew much about one another." Yesung answered.


Yesung's answer lit anxiety in kibum so he immediately turned around to face yesung -" Woah, They were engaged when they were strangers and then you all met at high school?"
 

" Yeah, They hid it so well that it took ages for us to discover that they were engaged and were living together" Kangin answered . He was amused at the excited expression of kibum.
" How did you guys manage to find the truth? It seems like a mystery story to me and well, I like such genre." kibum asked excitedly

Before anyone could answer Kibum's question. “We are here" Siwon announced geeting attention from the group.


They get off from their car and went into airport. Siwon and Kangin went to check on hyuk and hae's flight. Much to their dismay, due to weather conditions, the flight was delayed for 2 hours.
Siwon and Kangin went back to others to share the news. Kibum immediately made them sit in a round table at a corner and urged Siwon to continue the story of hae and hyuk.
Siwon looked at everyone as if looking for volunteers. Since they all smiled at him encouragingly, he proceeded with storytelling.

“Well, it all started with Mr. Park. He used to be mutual friend with Hyuk's father and Hae's family. Hyuk was a big business tycoon's son. You know Lee corporation right? It's one of famous industries with highest annual turnover. Lee industries are also well known for their employee satisfaction and service oriented initiatives. Mr. Lee has won the best entrepreneur award twice. Hyuk is the second son of Mr. Lee Tae Hoon and Heechul hyung is his first son. Mrs. Lee died when Hyuk and Heechul hyung were kids. They said it was due to some health issues. But Mr. Lee took good care of his kids from then. Mr. Lee always gave enough freedom for his kids and let them chose their career. He always encouraged them to try new things and guided them to be able to adapt to the society. He is a very friendly person and he used to give advices for his sons to always be on right path. He even allowed Heechul hyung to marry Hangeng hyung once he said, he has found his soul mate and he never considered the gender preference of his sons”

“So Heechul and Hangeng hyung are married already? How did you people meet? “Kibum asked.
" This China person over here, used to be journalist for one of the fashion magazines and he was always bugging my secretary to get him an appointment with me for an interview. “Heechul answered.
"You work in fashion industry?" Kibum asked like a kid.
" Yes, I own Kim Fashions, Ever heard of that?"
" Of course, you are the trend setter of fashion. I have read a lot about you but I never expected that the CEO of Kim Fashions would be such young person “kibum replied with his proud look at Heechul.
 

“Thank you for the compliment Kibum and well, so moving on, I agreed for the interview and then after that meeting, He used to be always around me saying that he liked me at first sight and to accept him. I took my time though, to analyze his personality and made him go through several tests during his courting to understand his patience. He was very patient to put up with my attitude and still cared for me. So I thought I need him for my life and no one can suit me other than him. That is when I considered him as my soul mate and asked my dad for permission. So, now we are here married and all happy" Heechul said wrapping his arms around Hangeng and hugging him.

“Aww... How romantic “Ryeowook cooed and looked dreamily at Hanc

Please log in to read the full chapter