Chapter 24

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

When elders were occupied, kyu signaled hyuk and hyuk texted hae.

 

Mission accomplished

 

The elders were convinced by kyu to play along with kidnapper and pretend that the person they caught is kyu himself. He reasoned out that an innocent person shouldn’t get hurt with their business.

After a while, they got a call again from the kidnappers. Kyu’s dad answered it

"So, Ready to fulfill our demands" the person asked,

“I want to talk to my son first.... You got him uncousiness earlier; I want to know he is fine there  ...“Kyu’s dad asked.

"Hello sir, Thank you for caring for me. I am fine now sir." the other male voice was heard but it sounded weaker than last time.

Kyu and his batch signaled his dad to continue speaking, while they are going to the place to rescue their eunjae and the other male with her.

"Okay, now, what are your demands?" kyu's dad asked, trying to keep up the conversation

"We want you to take care of your employees by giving them enough salary and allowances over time. There are many malfunctions happening at your company. Some of your staff are accepting bribe and doing things undercover. Make necessary efforts immediately to identify such people and fire them.”

"Okay, I agree  ...” kyu's dad

The conversation went on for some time and Kyu’s dad accepted all their demands since they were all very honest and had nothing to do with money or stuff.

Once the conversation was on, Kyu’s family heard some footsteps rambling and fighting sounds over the speaker phone.. They went silent to listen everything happening over other side.

Eunjae’s yelling was heard clear., “oppa you came …. “ and some noises followed.

The chaos went for some time and finally there was a " owwwwwwwwwww" from the male voice .


"Oppa , he is bleeding" eunjae's voice was heard and immediately the call hung up making the parents anxious of their kids.

After sometime kyu called back his parents, informing them, they were able to r

Please log in to read the full chapter