Chapter 22

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyuk and hae smiled in relief  looking at each other .... They have successfully  diverted group members  to decide a venue  other than their house. Hyuk smiled his gummy smile at hae silently thanking him for which hae smiled back in assurance.

 

 Sleepover

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun worked on arranging things for the weekend sleepover.

Siwon had to attend some business meeting with his father so he couldn't join them for sleepover. Soon enough, the members joined them in their apartment waiting for others.
Hyuk and Hae went together but then hae got off at some distance from Minnie’s house so that hyuk can go first and he would join them later.

Once everyone came, Sungmin served them some starters and kyu got them drinks.
The group started chitchatting and later moved on to sharing each other ideas to see what all of them have in their mind to solve kyu’s forced marriage problem. But none seemed appropriate for the situation.
 

Soon, it was time for their dinner and they all moved to the dining table.
Hyuk and hae sat beside ryewook and yesung. Opposite to them were kyuhyun, sungmin, leeteuk and kangin. They were serving themselves and were getting ready to start when hyuk said,


“Hae, look, Table is full of your favorite sea food ... You will enjoy today huh?" he wanted to tease hae and as expected Hae's eyes sparkled at the dishes.

"How do you know hae hyung likes sea food?" wookie asked hyuk since he was beside hae and he could see the teasing smile of hyuk over hae from his seat.

Hyuk started to find excuses again and blurted out the first thing that came to his mind.

"Oh, I just expected it because his face looks like a fish and heechul hyung even calls him fishy" Hyuk said confidently even though he was scared to be caught.

"Oh ok " wookie turned to yesung and eunhae sighed in relief.

Again the group went with discussion over random things .

Kyu and sungmin were eating from each other plates to taste things that the other has prepared. Everyone noticed that but they kept it unnoticed to let them have their moments.

Hae was not paying attention happening around him at the table. He was lost in seafood feast.

He was eating like a kid and hyuk was enjoying seeing him and serving him with new dishes.

They thought no one noticed them but the group was as alert as they were in case of kyu-min.

They sure took note of their intimate actions and the excuses that hyuk has come up with his stories around hae.

"This soup is just great Minnie hyung. I liked it a lot and the shrimps in it are delicious" wookie praised Minnie who was serving to kyu.

"Oh, thank you wookie, you should also try this one too" Minnie pushed another bowl towards wookie

"Shrimps??” Hae asked in shock. He was about to eat it from his bowl since wookie praised soup.

"Yeah, because this season is for shrimps " sungmin answered and turned towards kyu to ask him something.
Hae face fell upon hearing it.

Hyuk just pulled it from his hands, “T

Please log in to read the full chapter