Chapter 13

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

Moving in



“Sooooo …. That was our vacation at Jeju. Now, Over to the group” Hangeng looked at the group to see who will take over. “I think yesung should get a chance” Hangeng suggested.

Yesung took over storytelling.

"After their vacation on Jeju, Hyuk moved into an apartment. When we asked for reason for his sudden decision, He convinced us that this is because his father wanted him to learn being independent. Even though it was not the only reason hyuk had to move into apartment, it was not entirely lie from his side. "

“So we helped him around moving in to the apartment. His flat had two bedrooms so when kyu asked why he would require a two bedroom flat, he said heechul hyung suggested having one because he might stay with him when he had to work overnights or hyuk could use it as a guest room when we want to have sleepovers."

“What? He said that?" Heechul asked rolling his eyes.

"You people really believed all these lies even when you know hyuk is seeing someone?” Heechul asked hyuk's friends and they simply nodded.

"You guys are really pabos" Heechul shook his head.

"Even if it was suspicious that hyuk suddenly moved into an apartment, we gave-in helping hyuk. We knew hyuk might be cold and reserved but we believed hyuk would not lie to us.
And we never took hyuk to be someone who would dare enough to move-in with his lover with a hyung like you." Kyu retorted.

Sungmin grabbed kyu's hand stopping him before their bickering goes to next level.

"From that day onwards hyuk started to live on his own and we used to have sleepovers constantly when we feel like it" Yesung continued.

"A week after that was the first day of our final year at school. We were excited to start our new year and hyuk was even more excited. He was practically glowing with all his happiness but we never knew it was because of hae".

"Once school started, hyuk started finding excuses to stop us from sleepovers; we thought he might need some time for himself with all the school works and upcoming dance competitions"

"Now you knew, he did that, because it was the time Hae was shifting over right?" Hangeng asked.

The group chorused. “Yeah”

“We never knew when did Hae shift to Seoul and when all his paper work was done, but after a couple of weeks, we heard rumors of new transfer student.”

"But we were concerned over kyumin. All that time Kyuhyun and sungmin were in their denial phase. They were making themselves believe that the other doesn't have same feelings on them" wookie interrupted.

"Oh that was the horrible phase" kyuhyun grunted his face and sungmin nodded.

"Do you remember how they used to fake smile at each other? Tcch, I could tell from just one look that the b

Please log in to read the full chapter