Chapter 38

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Hyuk, Hae  ... why aren't you people responding" kyu again targeted hyuk

"I don’t know" Hyuk and Hae both spoke at a time

"What does you both don't know?" Kyu asked…

 

Frustration

 

"I don’t know if hae/hyuk has anyone" hyuk and hae spoke at same time.

"What?" Kyu again asked looking at eunhae.

"I said, I do not know if hae is seeing someone as teukie hyung mentioned" Hyuk answered kyu.

"I meant the same thing” Hae nodded his head but both glanced at each other for a minute and immediately shifted gazes to opposite sides

"OH" kyu sighed loudly

"We all got suspicious over hyuk though" kangin said for which all of the members except leeteuk and hae nodded

"Why?" leeteuk asked while hae frowned

"Because he always was on his phone talking to his BABY~" kyu cooed

"Hey no... What are you saying...? When was I?" hyuk stuttered

"Don’t deny it hyuk. We all got suspicious over your mysterious calls “minne supported

"Hyuk was with someone?" Hae asked innocently unaware that it was him

"Yes. He definitely was seeing someone before. He always used to be on calls and sometimes we saw him blushing at times and smiling to himself like an idiot too"

"Is it?" hae's voice was strong now showing his anger

"Ha-donghae... I-it-it’s not l-like that" hyuk again stuttered

"What’s not like that?" kyu was enjoying the show.

"I m-mean I used to talk to someone over phone but that person is not like my girlfriend or something...” hyuk signed with his eyes to show his helplessness to hae.

But hae being his innocent self, "But they said you were seeing someone?"

"It’s not like that" hyuk was desperate

"Well… Okay. Don’t make him uncomfortable with your questions. Whatever it is, it's his private life. Let’s not force him" teuk stopped the attacks but hyuk still felt hae's avoiding his eyes.

"You are no fun hyung... Well, I think if we do not want anyone to feel uncomfortable then we have to sleep now" Kyu whispered a soft good night.

Hyuk secretly messaged hae on his mobile that he will explain things to him later for which hae replied with a simple "OK".

Everyone settled down to sleep slowly whispering good nights after kyu.

Hyuk was the only person who couldn't sleep. He was kind of used to cuddling with hae whenever they had movie marathons or slept in living room.


Now that hae was sleeping beside him but he couldn't cuddle, left him restless. He was tossing around for quite a bit of time but did not get to settle down.

Meanwhile, when hyuk felt himself falling into a comfortable silence getting to sleep, he heard someone making a weird noise.

He ignored it for a second but then he again that sound and now he could understand it as a moan.

As time went by, he felt the moans getting longer and deeper but before he could open his eyes, he heard someone whispering “quiet down" followed by some rustling.

When the sounds died down, he opened his eyes to see kyu dragging min towards restroom hurriedly and shortly after that he heard same moans.

As in his own frustrations aren't enough, hearing such noises didn’t make hyuk any help. He groaned a little and wanted to knock on the restroom to ask them to keep down their voices.

He shifted a bit towards his right to get up and suddenly there was a big thunder heard which kind of got some movements from the members rolling around.

Donghae got up in an instant and asked “Was that a thunder?" at hyuk.

Hae looked extremely y at the time with his cute watery eyes, dishevelled hair, sleepy voice... He hit his head mentally to stop thinking such about hae at the moment.

"y-Yeah" his voice didn't sound so confident.

"Oh... I am afraid of thunders hyukkie~" the way hae called hyukkie made him lose his sanity for a moment.


He forgot that there were people around and moved towards hae wrapping his arms firmly around him "Don't worry, I am here".


At the same time, kyu and min got back to their places making hyuk and hae pull themselves apart and act asleep.

There was a thunder again and hyuk heard the silent gr

Please log in to read the full chapter