Chapter 5

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

KYUMIN

“Oh its kyumin time now “Ryeowook announced all happily and kibum turned over to kyuhyun to listen to their story.

“Yes” Kyuhyun smiled happily at the blushing bunny.

Kyu became the speaker.

“Our story is nothing fluffy or romantic like hyuk's. Ours was NOT love at first sight. In fact we never had feelings for each other then. We didn't know each other until we were assigned to work together for the annual college festival preparations last year. Hyuk, Minnie, me, Teukie hyung, Kangin hyung and Yesung hyung were members of student council so we were assigned tasks for upcoming school festival preparations.”

“Me and Minnie were assgined for art work, decorations and stage settings for festival. Sungmin is quite good at things with art. He has very good knowledge on colors to be used for props in regards to the concept, theme and purpose so that the whole look and feel would look perfect and mesmerizing." Kyuhyun looked proudly at sungmin

Sungmin smiled thankfully at kyuhyun and turned towards kibum," Kyuhyun is Intelligent and quirky. He always is the one to come up with creative Ideas, plans and themes, which make the whole concept extravagant. We were always set together for events, even though we used to bicker often and fight with each other over each other suggestions. After the success of our work at school festival, we both started to hang out together”

“Eventually we understood each other and learnt to work together. I felt we complete each other. Without another, one of us cannot shine. We need both of us to be together to succeed. “Sungmin smiled at Kyu.

“We never tried to make a move for fear of destroying our friendship."  Kyuhyun spoke.

“It took a lot of time for these two, to understand that the both of them were feeling the same way. They did not want to put their friendship at risk .They feared the other might not be feeling anything over them and might end up breaking their friendship.  They started ignoring each other. Kyuhyun went for gaming to avoid sungmin and sungmin joined as an assistant to Mrs.Haejun who was a successful wedding coordinator." Yesung explained to kibum.

“While hyuk was all happy, having his time with hae through mobile conversations and video chats, kyuhyun and sungmin were trying to find excuses to avoid each other even though they were assigned as partners for all the event organizations with student council. Sure they had times/moments for them but they tried to push the thought that they were feeling more than friends. Love made hyuk- hae all giddy and kyu-min pabos “Ryeowook chuckled.

Others joined teasing kyumin couple.

“There came an inter college competition for singing which was decided to be held at our college and these two were assgined as usual for arrangements. These two were having hard time avoiding each other. They started reacting too hard, cold and rude to each other at small/little mistakes which are bound to happen with their stress. “

“A day before competition, something went wrong with sound system. And sound system arrangement was responsibility of kyu. Sungmin got angry and he went fumed over kyu, accusing him for not being able to handle such a small and simple thing. Kyu fought back with much furious attitude and they ended up insulting each other in front of whole school.”

 “That fight was much more furious than others. They went overboard with all the misery they felt towards each other. They blurted out things they never had even in their thoughts hurting other deeply. We were really worried for these two." Leeteuk was explaining to kibum.

"Next morning, both of them came to college with sleepless zombie like faces. They avoided facing one another but managed to finish their responsibilities effectively like true professionals. Once the event was done, they went back to their cold self against one another. We did not know how to confront them. None of them were willing to discuss the incident so we let it go for the day “Leeteuk continued.

"The cold war went for a couple of months. They avoided each other like plague. Eventually we all involved ourselves to get them back on good terms. We made them apologize to one another and made them shook hands and start off again as friends. At that time, these two faked being back to good terms but the incident did hurt them deep and left scars in their hearts. They both concluded that the other was not interested in anything more than friend. They used to appear all happy and friendly before the group but inside they were hurting a lot. We couldn't recognize it until donghae appeared in th

Please log in to read the full chapter