Trouble

The student and the rapper

“It’s been more than a month since I told you to break it off with Seunghyun oppa. You didn’t listen to me. Tomorrow, this photo will be all over the news. It’s just a reminder of what I can do. And the reason it’s this photo and not another, it’s because I don’t want him to lose his fans.”

Next to the note, there was a photo of the two looking very cosy. The picture was taken at YG, so it was obvious that it was an inside job. It wasn’t obvious that it was her in the picture, but Jane was terrified. She didn’t know what she should do. She had brought everything upon themselves. She decided to wait till the morning to see if Hyesu would really go on with the threat. She placed the envelope with the photo and the note inside the notebook where she wrote her songs along with the other photos she received. She went to bed extremely nervous, not knowing what to expect from the next day.

 

At the Big Bang dorm

 

“Hyung, are you okay? You’ve been out of it for a few days, is something wrong?” Daesung asked.

“I don’t know Daesung. I really don’t know. I’ve been calling and texting Jane for the past hours and she hasn’t answered. I don’t know what’s wrong.” Seunghyun asked throwing his phone on the coffee table.

“She’s probably just tired. Sajangnim has given her more tasks. She has to write and compose songs and is learning the piano. And to all that she still has school” Jiyong said reassuringly.

“I know. I know she’s tired and all, but there’s something else going on with her. She’s different. She doesn’t spend as much time with me. And it looks like she has something on her mind. She’s not her usual bubbly self” the eldest said rubbing his forehead.

“Have you tried talking to her?” the leader asked trying to figure out what was going on with Jane. He too had noticed that she was different. She was always carrying her notebook and scribbling down. And she was worried.

“Yes. I asked her about it, but she shrugged it off saying that everything was catching up on her. And that she misses home” the man answered.

“Give her a little more time. At least until the morning. You can go pick her up and talk things over” Daesung said patting his shoulder.

 

In the morning

 

“Hyung, you have to see this. It’s not too good” Seungri woke up the eldest.

“Seungri, it’s barely 7.30. What’s so important that it can’t wait?” Seunghyun asked rubbing his eyes.

“See for yourself” the maknae said handing him a tablet with an article.

 

BIG BANG’s T.O.P in a relationship?

 

A picture of the eldest member of the now world-wide known band was sent to our office this morning. The picture shows the man looking very close to a girl. It is not known whether it is his girlfriend, but we can’t help but wonder. We’re talking about a man who was never caught in any scandals. He was the ideal man of many girls. Has T.O.P finally found a girl that suites his tastes? Or is it just a friend?

The more interesting fact is that two months ago, the band’s maknae, Seungri, tweeted a picture of his hyung with a blonde foreigner. The YG representatives cleared the rumors back then saying that she was just a trainee at YG Entertainment and that she has been working with the band as part of her training.

Stay tuned. We will update as soon as we can contact YG Entertainment.

 

“. This is not good” Seunghyun muttered. He grabbed his phone and pressed the quick dial button.

“Yes” a female voice answered.

“Jagiya. Have you seen the news?”

“Yes. I’m sorry oppa.”

“What are you talking about? There’s nothing to be sorry about. We’ll solve everything. Can you come to YG really quick?”

“Yes, I’m coming.”

“I would love to pick you up, but if we’re seen it will only fuel the rumors more. And until we talk things through with sajangnim I don’t want to do anything rash.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll see you at YG in less than an hour”

“Okay. And Jane?”

“Yes?”

“Everything will be alright.”

 45 minutes later Seunghyun was at YG waiting for Jane at the entrance. As soon as she stepped in he hugged her.

“I miss you. We didn’t even get to spend time together since I came back from Japan. Why didn’t you answer your phone last night?”

As soon as she felt his arms wrap around her waist she felt like home. She sniffed into his coat and sighed. How was she supposed to let go of him? He made her happier than she had ever felt. She wouldn’t let go. She couldn’t. She would have to face her fears and tell Hyesu that she wouldn’t play any of her games.

“I’m sorry oppa. I was just really tired. I fell asleep really soon” Jane lied. She didn’t want him to find out about Hyesu’s blackmail. Not yet, anyway. “Can we hurry a little? I have to be at school by 10 when my classes start.”

“Oh, sure. Sajangnim is already waiting for us. Let’s go.”

They entered the elevator and Seunghyun pressed the number 7. Before they realized they arrived. Seunghyun tightened his hold on her hand and turned to her. He smiled reassuringly and then knocked.

“Come in” a voice was heard from inside.

“Hello sajangnim” Seunghyun greeted and bowed. Jane bowed as well keeping her position longer.

“Jane, Seunghyun, sit down please. Now, I know you all saw the news. How did it happen?” the CEO asked.

“I don’t know sir. I promise we were very careful. We never went out in public. It was always a secluded place. Either YG or her apartment. I really have no idea who took the photo, or how that photo reached the media” Seunghyun said shrugging his arms.

Jane looked at her feet. She was afraid. She knew who the culprit was, but she didn’t want to tell on her. She hoped she could solve things peacefully with her fellow trainee.

“Don’t worry Seunghyun. I trust you. Now, my question is, what do you want me to do? Do you want to go public or should I deny everything? Though, I suggest denying it. Don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against your relationship, but it would be best if you were private. At least until Jane debuts. She won’t be seen at her true value if she’s known as T.O.P’s girlfriend, rather than Jane the singer” Hyunsuk said sincerely.

“Please deny everything sajangnim” Jane spoke up. “I’m not worried about myself right now. It would be bad for Seunghyun and Big Bang if we reveal everything now, wouldn’t it?”

“Well… It’s not the best moment, it’s true” YG said slowly.

“Don’t worry sajangnim. We’ll be even more careful. Just deny that I am in a relationship. And if you can, please say that it’s not Jane in the photo. It’s a little blurry so they won’t figure it out.” Seunghyun said.

“Good. Seunghyun, you can go back to the studio. Jane stay a little more. I want to talk to you about your training” YG said.

“Thank you sajangnim. I’ll see you later Jagi” Seunghyun said kissing Jane’s cheek and exiting the office.

“Jane, are you okay? You seem distracted? Did anything happen?” YG said worriedly.

“Hm? No, sajangnim, everything is okay” Jane said smiling.

“Good. If there’s everything wrong, you can always come to me. Now, how’s training? Have you worked on your writing skills?” the man asked going to business.

“Actually sir, I have. It’s not easy and I’m sure my work isn’t too good, but I’m practicing” the girl said nodding.

“Do you have any lyrics that I can see?”

“Yes, I do” Jane said pulling her notebook out of her backpack and handing it to him.

“I want to study it for a while. I want to see your progress. I will give it back to you” Yang Hyunsuk said taking the notebook. “You can go now”

“Thank you. And I’m sorry for causing you trouble” Jane said as she left for school.

 

YG reps deny that T.O.P is in a relationship

 

Earlier today a photo of BIG BANG’s T.O.P was sent to the media. The photo featured him and a young woman who looked like he was his girlfriend. In a call, YG representatives denied everything.

“T.O.P is not in a relationship. He is single. The picture was taken at YG after dance practice. The girl in the photo is actually one of the members of the CRAZY Dance Team.”

It looks like fangirls across the world can breathe again now that they know that their bias is still single.