Waking up

The student and the rapper

BIG BANG’s T.O.P involved in car accident

 

Earlier this evening, the main rapper of the Hallyu group was involved in an accident. He was hit by a car in front of the YG building. It is unknown who the driver was and how the accident happened. Everything is kept under wraps by the YG reps. What’s certain is the fact that the star was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance and went straight to surgery.

Let’s all pray that he will be fine and that there aren’t any serious injuries.

Stay tuned for more updates.

 

 

“Doctor, how is my son?” Mrs. Choi asked right away.

“He had a crack in his skull due to the impact with the ground. We dealt with that now. We are going to make an x-ray of his entire body to make sure there aren’t any other serious injuries” the doctor responded. “But for now he is stable. There aren’t any symptoms of an internal bleedings, so that is very good.”

“When can we see him?” Hyeyoon questioned.

“After we finish with the scan and we make sure that nothing else is threatening his life. But I can’t allow you to go all at once. You will have to take turns” he said smiling. “Now, if you’ll excuse me” and with that he left.

There was a mutual sigh of relief. Everyone was glad to hear that Seunghyun was alright.

“I told you” YG mouthed at Jane and smiled. Jane smiled as well and bowed. Soon, everyone was led to the floor where Seunghyun’s hospital room was located. They waited for a little over half an hour and then he was brought to the room. Before entering to see him, the doctor told them the results of the scan.

“Thankfully, just as we presumed, he has no internal bleedings. But he didn’t get away easily. He has two broken ribs; his right humerus and his right femur are broken as well. Also, we need to wait for him to wake up to see if there’s any brain damage. Depending on how he took the hit, he might suffer from amnesia.” The doctor said. “Now, you should go in groups inside. Not more than five at a time.” And with that he left, leaving a nurse to make sure that they respected his orders.

There was a collective gasp when the doctor told them about the possibility of Seunghyun suffering from amnesia. But everyone was trying to stay positive. They had to hope for the best. Seunghyun was a strong man. They knew he wouldn’t give up easily. He never did, not when he wanted to become a part of YG, not when he wanted to be an actor as well. He never gave up.

Seunghyun’s parents and sister decided to go first. They asked Jane to go with them, but she didn’t answer. She was sitting on one of the chairs and tears were falling down from her eyes. She couldn’t grasp the reality. Bom sat next to her, rubbing her shoulders, trying to comfort her. The singer gestured for YG to go with the family, while she, along with the other girls would look after Jane.

Teddy joined them and they entered the room. While they were inside, the others were whispering comfort words for Jane. She was still blaming herself. Barely fifteen minutes had passed and the five exited the room.

“Sajangnim, how is he?” Dara asked.

“He’s… okay I guess. He’s bruised and hit, his head is bandaged, and his right arm and leg are in a cast. But he’ll be fine. I’m sure of that” YG answered smiling bitterly. “Teddy and I need to leave now. We’re going to the police station to see what’s happening with those girls. Jane, you’ll probably need to write a statement as well. But I don’t think we need to rush. Calm yourself first.”

“If you don’t mind Mr. YG, I want to go with you” Mr. Choi announced.

“Of course” YG nodded. “We’ll be going then. Call us if there is any news.” And with that the three left.

“Big Bang will go in next, if you don’t mind” Jiyong said.

Jane looked at him for the first time in the entire evening. He was tired. Sadness was visible all over his face. She nodded at him.

“We won’t stay too much” Daesung said as they entered.

Tablo spoke for the first time that evening.

“Do you mind if we go after? We won’t stay long. We ought to go home anyway. We just want to see him” he said sternly.

The 2NE1 girls nodded. Jane was slowly gaining her senses back.

“Jane darling, look at me” Mrs. Choi said very serious. “Stop blaming yourself. It’s not your fault. You need to get yourself together and be strong for him. Believe in him. Our Seunghyun is a strong man. He was always the strong one. And he will be the same now.”

“Omonim is right” Jiyong said suddenly. The Big Bang boys came out and Epik High entered. “When he decided to enter YG he didn’t lose hope, even though he was rejected at first. He lost 20 kg in a little over a month. And he didn’t stop even after. He was always criticized for lacking dancing skills. So he worked harder. Often, he spent the nights in the dance practice room. And when Daesung and I were in the middle of the scandals, he was there for us. Not once did he judge us. He just kept telling us that everything will be alright. So we must have faith. We must believe in him.”

“O-okay” Jane said wiping her tears. “I will try to stop crying and be strong for him.”

“You do that. Besides, you don’t look pretty at all when you cry” Youngbae said smiling.

“Here is your bag. I found it on the side of the road, but I forgot to give it to you” Chaerin said handing Jane her bag.

Jane thanked her and then looking in she pulled out a packet of tissues. She handed one to Bom who started cleaning her face, as her makeup had run down. Just as she finished, Epik High came out of the room.

“You can go in now. We’ll drop by again. Goodbye everyone” Tablo said and the three left.

“Are you ready Jane?” Dara asked.

“Yes, I am” the British responded and entered the room. In front of her was a sleeping Seunghyun. His face was bruised and his head was indeed bandaged. Jane pulled a chair next to the bed and sat. She held his hand and it gently.

“Oppa, I’m sorry. I am the one who’s supposed to be in this bed. Please wake up. Please be alright, for me, for your family, for the YG family, for your fans. Don’t worry us please” she whispered slowly.

The girls stayed with her a few more minutes and then they left. Seunghyun’s mother came in after and looked at Jane smiling.

“You should go home and rest now. Come back in the morning. He should wake up by then” she said slowly.

“I’m not leaving. Not until he wakes up” Jane said stubbornly.

“You’re just as stubborn as him” Mrs. Choi chuckled. “Okay, stay if you want. Just don’t over tire yourself.”

“I won’t” Jane smiled.

The night passed quietly. Seunghyun didn’t wake up at all. Hyeyoon and the others had left. Seunghyun’s mother fell asleep on the couch while Jane fell asleep with her head on the bed, her hand never letting go of his. The two woke up when the nurse came to check him and then fell asleep again. Morning came and Seunghyun was still unconscious. Jane excused herself for a few minutes to go to the cafeteria and eat something and Mrs. Choi stayed with her son. Two minutes after Jane left, she heard a groan and saw that her son was waking up.

“Omo, son. You’re finally awake. How do you feel?” she asked, tears of joy pooling in her eyes.

“Sore. My body hurts. What happened?” he asked, his voice groggy.

“You were in an accident. Don’t you remember?” the woman asked, now worried. Did her son really suffer from amnesia?

“Oh… it’s coming back to me now” he whispered.

“Thank the Lord. We were afraid you might suffer from amnesia” she sighed relieved. Just then Jane walked back in.

“Oppa! You’re finally awake” she said smiling widely.

“«Oppa»? Who are you?” Seunghyun asked, confusion visible on his face.