Permission

The student and the rapper

The next day everyone woke up grudgingly to the voice of a certain annoying maknae who kept yelling on the hallway between the rooms. He was so loud that the others thought he ate a microphone for breakfast. He kept singing and yelling and knocking on doors to wake everyone up.

“Guuuyss! It’s Christmas day! Wake up” Seungri yelled.

“Maknae shut up!” Daesung yelled poking his head out the door. “It’s not even 8 a.m. and you’re already waking us up?”

“But hyung! I want to open my presents” the youngest pouted cutely trying to win his hyung over.

“Who said you have any?” Seunghyun screamed from inside his room.

“Of course I have. I’m the cute panda. Everyone loves me” Seungri said happily.

“Oppa! We’ll go. Come on” Minzy said coming out of her room, followed by a smiling Dara.

“If they don’t want gifts, we’ll open them all” Dara said excitedly.

“What did you say?” Bom yelled and a thump was heard soon.

“Unnie, are you okay?” Minzy asked knocking on her door.

“Yes, everything’s fine” the older girl answered.

“Give us ten minutes. We’ll be downstairs” Taeyang said sleepily.

Everyone grudgingly woke up and headed downstairs. Jane was just picking up clothes when she received a text message.

From: Seunghyun
Wait for me. We’ll go together ^.^

She smiled seeing the text and continued getting ready. 10 minutes later she heard a knock.

“Jane, it’s me. Can I come in?” Seunghyun said quietly.

“Yes. The door is open”.

Seunghyun walked in and saw Jane putting on her earrings. He went to her and hugged her from the back.

“Good morning Jane! Did you sleep well?” he asked while nuzzling his head in her hair.

“I had a very good dream. There was a man confessing his feelings for me” Jane said teasing him.

“Oh really? Who was he?” Seunghyun said entering her game.

“Well… it was someone I had liked for some time. A very handsome man” Jane said turning around. She smiled at him. She still couldn’t believe that he was her boyfriend. He was hers. She felt extremely happy. She stood on her tiptoes and pressed her lips against his. He groaned, keeping one arm around her waist and putting the other on the back of her head while her hands went around his neck. Their lips were in perfect synchronization. Too soon though, their lips parted.

“We should go. The others must be waiting and if we stay any longer they’ll start suspecting” Jane said.

“They already are suspecting things” Seunghyun said slightly amused.

“Anyway, let’s go” Jane said. “I want to see if I have any presents” she grinned.

Seunghyun took her hand and guided her downstairs. Jane looked at their entertained hands and then back at him.

“Oppa, I don’t know if-“ she started saying.

“They are going to find out anyway. I’m not ashamed to tell them you’re my girl. Maybe that way Seungri will actually leave you alone” he muttered remembering the way the maknae was behaving around her. Jane just smiled. If that’s what he wanted, then she was happy.

When they arrived in the living room everyone was seating on the floor. They were all still wearing their pajamas, except for Seungri, and the couple. Everyone looked up when they arrived and stared at them. Bom was the first to start cheering and clapping and soon she got up to congratulate the new couple.

“Finally! The tension was becoming unbearable. Congratulations you too” she said and hugged them both.

After Bom’s gesture everyone started cheering and congratulate them. Youngbae suddenly said:

“I think somebody owes me some money” and he grinned.

Jiyong and Seungri pulled out 100,000 won bills and handed them to Youngbae. He then gave one to Daesung.

“You were betting?” Jane asked shocked.

“Yep. Those two said you wouldn’t get together until the New Years’ Eve party. Daesung and I said that it would happen at Christmas.  And we were right” Youngbae said grinning.

“Oh God!” Seunghyun sighed, putting his hand on his forehead.

“Relax hyung. Everyone knew it was bound to happen. It is obvious that you have feelings for each other” Jiyong said.

“Okay. Now that we cleared that, can we please open the gifts?” Seungri said pouting. He had been waiting the most to open the gifts.

“He really behaves like a kid, doesn’t he?” Jane asked.

“Yes” 8 voices said at once and then started laughing.

“I do not” the boy in question said picking up a gift. “Oh… Dara-noona. This one is for you”

They all started picking up and opening gifts. They were joined by Jiyong’s family just 5 minutes later. Everyone oo-ed and aww-ed as they opened the gifts. Perhaps the most surprised were Jiyong’s parents who didn’t expect to receive so many gifts. They were particularly impressed by Jane who, even though had not met them before, bought them beautiful gifts.

Jane was showered with many gifts. However, she particularly enjoyed the locket necklace Seunghyun had given her. It was simple, but, as soon as she would put his picture in it, she was sure it would become her lucky charm.

“Awww! Jagiya! You bought me such a cute bag! I will surely wear it” Seunghyun said tackling Jane with his hug.

“Aww! Looking at those two makes me feel jealous” Bom said sighing.

“I know Bommie. I just wish I were as happy as Jane is now” Dara said sighing as well.

“Noonas, your dating ban was lifted. Didn’t you find anyone?” Daesung asked.

“Nope, we still didn’t find our princes” Bom said sadly.

“Speaking of… Jane, don’t you have a dating ban?” Dami asked curiously.

“There was no such clause in the contract I signed” Jane said thinking. “We should probably talk to sajangnim when we get back” she added looking at her other half.

“I already did” Seunghyun said grinning.

“You did? When? Since when are you two together?” Taeyang asked taken aback.

“Hold your horses bro. We only got together last night. But I talked to him before that. He called me after the incident with Seungri’s post on Twitter” T.O.P said.

 

Flashback

 

“Hello sajangnim!”

“Hello Seunghyun! I hope I’m not disturbing you.”

“Not at all. Did something happen that you called now? We just arrived.”

“Actually, it did. I presume you know about the picture Seungri posted on Twitter.”

“I know sir. I saw it afterwards. But I must tell you that he took and posted it without our consent”

“Don’t worry. I am not accusing you of anything. But I must ask. Is there something going on between you and Jane?”

“N-no, sir”

“But?”

“Well… It’s weird having this conversation with you sajangnim”

“Seunghyun, I may be your boss, but I am human as well. I care about you all. And everything that I do is for your sake. Now tell me, do you have feelings for her?”

“I think so, sir.”

“And does she feel the same?”

“I- I hope so.”

“Have you approached her yet?”

“No, but I intend on doing it soon.”

“Good. Now listen to me. You have my permission to date, if that’s what you want. Jane is still a trainee, so she does not have a dating ban. But make sure that your relationship doesn’t affect either of you. I won’t play nepotism. If she gets distracted from her work or slacks because of this relationship she will be dropped. The same goes for you: if you can’t concentrate on your work, there will be consequences. I assume you know that, don’t you?”

“I do. If we get to be together, I promise that it won’t affect either of us. We will continue working just as hard.”

“That’s what I wanted to hear. Now, Seunghyun, Jane seems like a nice girl. Don’t hurt her”

“I won’t.”

“Good. We’ll talk more when you get back. Enjoy your free time”

“Yes sajangnim. And thank you”

 

End of flashback.

 

“You didn’t tell me about this” Jane accused.

“Don’t worry, he didn’t tell any of us” Jiyong said glaring.

“I’m hungry. Let’s go eat” Seungri said suddenly.

“Aish oppa, way to ruin the mood” Minzy scolded.

 

AN: So? What do you think of it? Tell me.

I know most people say that papa YG is fierce and merciless, but, I have this image in my mind of a fatherly picture. I don't know how he really is, but since it's my fanfiction, you'll have to go with what I say. :D (yes, I am a sometimes)