"Finally"

The student and the rapper

G-Dragon releases preview of new song

Earlier today the singer released a preview of his new song. It is called “Finally” and it features a girl from YG’s new girl group. The trainee’s name was not revealed though.

Check out the snippet on his Youtube channel and wait patiently for the 27th when the full track will be released.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Full version of G-Dragon’s “Finally” released online

These past few days everyone was fussing around about G-Dragon’s new song. The excitement was even bigger as the track features a female singer from an YG new girl group. A teaser was released three days ago and now the full version hit the web.

The song talks about the pains of a relationship that is bound to end soon. It is quite surprising for the star to release such a song and it left fans wondering whether he experienced any sufferings lately. It is quite obvious that G-Dragon practiced his singing as this song shows off his talent and fits his voice perfectly. The track doesn’t neglect his rapping either. Surprisingly, the trainee’s voice is good and clear and compliments the song nicely

Make sure to buy the track on music sites!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“My girlfriend is now famous. What should I do? It won’t be long and she will even be more popular than me” Seunghyun said as he was reading an article in the YG cafeteria where he was having lunch with the rest of Big Bang, NeRa and 2NE1.

More than a week had passed since the incident with the package. Jane hadn’t received anymore threats so she insisted on going back to her place. However, there was always a bodyguard at the entrance of the building and she was rarely alone. The YG Family members took turns in spending time with her. There wasn’t a lot of time to be spent at home, though, as Jane spent most of her time at school and training at YG.

G-Dragon’s song that featured Jane was released two days before and it was enjoying a big success, scoring an all-kill on the day of its release. Jane’s name was not revealed though, creating much enthusiasm amongst the netizens. It was a mutual decision not to put Jane’s name and use a question mark instead.

“You better watch out hyung” Seungri said mockingly.

“If this is how well she does when her name is still unknown, wait till NeRa debuts. They will surely sweep all the awards and occupy the first places on all charts” CL said grinning.

“Aish, you´re giving me too much credit. The song does so well because Jiyong oppa wrote, produced, sang and rapped it. I’m just an extra” Jane said shaking her head. She didn’t like taking the credit for something she was not worthy of.

“Jane, I told you before, the song wouldn’t have been good without you. Thank you again for your help. I should treat you to a meal these days” Jiyong said bowing his head. He truly believed Jane’s voice made a difference.

“Ya, Kwon Jiyong! How can you say something like that when her boyfriend is present? Don’t you have a sense of shame?” T.O.P scolded him, but a smile was threatening his face.

“I didn’t say I was taking her on a date hyung. It’s just a meal between co-workers” GD said laughing.

“Oppa, are you jealous?” Jane asked smirking.

“Who, me? Why would I be jealous?” the man said huffing, while the others were rolling in laughter.

“Okay, then I guess you won’t mind me sitting next to Seungri oppa now” Jane said as she got up from her place to sit next to the Big Bang maknae.

“Where do you think you’re going? Get back here. Aish… this girl” he said as he pulled her back to her place next to him.

“So he is jealous. I never knew you were like that Seunghyun-ah” Bom said wiggling her eyebrows.

“I’m not jealous. I trust Jane. It’s these rascals that I don’t trust. So I’m stating my claim. Jane is mine. You are not allowed to touch or check her out. End of story” the rapper said putting an arm around her waist.

“Ya, am is Jane an object that you can show off easily?” Seungri said disbelieving.

“Of course not… wait! Who are you calling “ya”? I am older than you. Respect your elders” Seunghyun said pointing at him.

“Okay. I am sorry harabeoji” VI said bowing respectfully and then running away.

“Harabeoji? Wait you little…” and he sped after him.

“They are like a cat and a dog. Always fighting” Youngbae said shaking his head.

“So, Jane, when will you be revealed to the public?” Dara asked.

“I don’t know. I don’t even know if the public will know it’s me who featured the song, before I debut. And honestly it’s better like that. I want to be recognized as half of NeRa, not as the girl who featured in G-Dragon’s song. No offense oppa. It’s an honor to work with you, but I want to make a name for myself, not to steal your light” Jane explained.

“You really are something” Daesung said in awe. “Aera, can you keep up with her? Her ambition and enthusiasm are through the roof” he further asked.

“I try. It’s difficult considering she has so much energy” Aera said laughing.

“I’m the one who needs to keep up with her” Jane said. “Aera is so good at dancing and rapping that I’m afraid I’m dragging her down. She’s the best female rapper I know besides CL unnie.”

“No, I’m not” Aera said blushing and shaking her hands.

“I guess we’ll have to wait and see them debut” Taeyang said winking.

 

Later that evening, Jane went home from training. As she arrived she saw that she had mail. It was a black postcard with a clock. The back only had four words written: “The countdown has begun.”