Convalescence

The student and the rapper

 Confirmed: BIG BANG’s T.O.P underwent surgery

Late last night, the Hallyu star was in surgery for a few hours, following his car accident earlier in the evening. This is what the YG representatives stated:

“It it unfortunately true that T.O.P was involved in a car accident. He was hit by a sasaeng fan whom had previously sent threatening letters. He suffered from head trauma and a few fractures. He is currently recovering from his injuries. All his activities have been suspended until he is fully recovered. Thank you for your concern and please continue supporting T.O.P and BIG BANG.”

The news portals are now on fire. It looks like the idol even received threatening notes. Does this mean that BIG BANG will have problems with sasaeng fans, like JYJ? Let’s hope not.

In the meantime, let’s wish T.O.P a fast recovery so he can return to his schedules.

 

“What-what do you mean?” Jane asked now shaking. “Oppa, please tell me you remember me” the girl pleaded.

“Remember you? Omma, do I know her?” Seunghyun asked bewildered.

“Oh my God! Seunghyun-ah, don’t you remember anything about Jane?” his mother asked worriedly. Jane had now fallen on the floor sobbing.

“Well… I remember that she still owes me a smartphone” the man grinned.

The two women looked at him like they had seen an alien.

“What?” he said innocently. “The first time we met was actually at the restaurant. We bumped into each other in the hallway in front of the restroom and my phone broke that day. She still didn’t buy me a new one” he said pouting like a five-year old.

“Ya! Choi Seunghyun! How can you joke like that? Do you know how much you scared us?” his mother scolded. “I’m going to call the doctor. Do you think you can behave for five minutes?” she said now pissed off.

“Yes, mother” Seunghyun grinned again.

“If you weren’t in convalescence I would hit you so hard” Jane said angrily. “I don’t know what I would have done if you didn’t remember me.”

“Would you have given up on me?” T.O.P asked curiously.

“Never. I would have made you fall in love with me all over again” Jane said squeezing his hand. “But… I’m really sorry. You got hit because of me. What were you thinking, jumping in front of the car like that?”

“She can’t get hurt.”

“Sorry?”

“That’s what I thought. I could only think that I had to save you. And you know very well that it’s not your fault. I know that you are blaming yourself. But I need you to stop doing that” he said looking into her eyes. “Aish…”

“What is it? Are you okay? Where does it hurt?” Jane said panicked.

“My chest. It hurts when I breathe.”

“That’s because you have two broken ribs. You will be on bed rest for a few weeks, I’m sure” Jane said smiling bitterly.

She barely finished her sentence and a few people walked in. It was Mrs. Choi with the doctor and a nurse.

“Mr. Choi! It’s nice to see that you’re awake. How do you feel?” the doctor asked.

“Sore. My chest aches when I breathe deeply” Seunghyun answered.

“That’s understandable given your cracked ribs. Any problems remembering anything? Any dizziness or eye sight problems?” the doctor further questioned.

“Nope” the patient grinned.

“He’s a little screwed. But I think he was born like that. He just woke up and already played a prank on us” his mother said still slightly annoyed.

“A prank? What did you do that it annoyed your mother so?” the doctor said chuckling.

“I pretended that I didn’t know Jane” he mumbled.

“You shouldn’t have done that. We were very worried that you would actually be amnesic because of the blow to your head” the doctor said seriously.

“Well, I’m fine, that’s what matters, isn’t it?” Seunghyun grinned trying to get away with his childish act.

“It is. But you mustn’t do that again. Understand?” Jane said bossing him.

“Yes” the boy said bowing his head.

“Yo, hyung. You get to sleep now and you refuse to do so?” Jiyong said poking his head in.

“Jiyong-ah! What are you doing here?” Seunghyun asked laughing and then wincing. His ribs were really painful.

“What do you mean?” Taeyang asked. “We wanted to see if our hyung is awake. But if you want, we can leave. We actually thought of going on a vacation” he the grinned.

“Yah, these rascals. How can you go on a vacation when your hyung is in hospital? Don’t have no shame?” Seunghyun scolded.

“Relax, hyung. Youngbae-hyung was just joking. How do you feel?” Daesung asked.

“It hurts. My ribs hurt a lot. But I’ll get better in no time” Seunghyun said giving them his trademark smile.

“I’m leaving now Mr. Choi. Call me if you need anything. And make sure to stay in bed and make to unnecessary efforts.” The doctor instructed.

“Can- can I use the bathroom?” he asked blushing.

“You should; unless you want to wet the bed” the doctor said chuckling. “But you will need help” he continued.

“We’ll help him” Jiyong announced.

“Thank you so much doctor” Mrs. Choi said and bowed.

“Yes, thank you” Jane bowed as well.

The doctor winked and left. Daesung and Youngbae then helped Seunghyun to the bathroom. Jiyong offered his help, but the injured refused saying that he needed to work out before he could support him. By the time he returned, his face was flushed. He admitted it was extremely painful to walk around with broken ribs. He expressed his gratefulness that his ribs were only cracked and not completely broken.

The group members stayed for another hour, and then they left, as they all had schedules. Seunghyun’s mother left as well; she was going to take a shower and rest, then switch with Jane. However, not long after they left, two police officers stopped by the hospital. They were supposed to take statements from both Jane and Seunghyun. They took turns talking with them.

The couple found out that Hyesu, Hyemi and Hana had confessed. Hyesu was driving, but the three confessed to planning to hit Jane. Their plan had failed and seeing that they hurt the wrong person, someone they cared about –in their own twisted way- they admitted. Though, they still said that Jane won’t get away easily with dating T.O.P.

All the YG Family members dropped by the hospital bringing flowers, balloons, toys and sweets. Hwangssabu threatened Seunghyun to a two-week camp if he gained too much weight, but YG told him he should be allowed to eat. For now. Until he was fully recovered.

Fans had sent numerous gifts as well.  For the next few weeks the SNS were full of supportive messages and pictures. But also, of pictures of Jane leaving and entering the hospital. Everyone was wondering if Jane, whom they knew was a trainee at YG, was truly in a relationship with the idol.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Another chappie guys! What do you think? :D
I was amazed at the number of comments. Many of you were afraid that Seunghyun wouldn't remember Jane. But I decided to just play a prank on you. :D
This story is slowly coming to an end. There are only a few chapters left. I kind of have the ending figured out.

By the way. I have 45 subscribers and over 2000 views. Thank you!
After I finish this fanfic, I'm going to write one with my very good friend Cass. It will be quite a challenge for me writing that story. You will see why. 
For now, annyeong!