Talk and feelings

The student and the rapper

AN: Another chapter today guys. I wrote it because I'm not going to be home tomorrow so I won't be able to update. Besides, I didn't get to update yesterday either. 
This chapter is pretty emotional, but I felt like I needed to describe their relationship, the way Jane feels about Seunghyun. It was kind of hard for me to write it. But I listened to Mad Clown's new song, "Stupid in love" ft Soyou. That song is amazing. Listen to it while reading.It sets the mood very well! I know that it is actually about break up and a difficult relationship, but it's too good. The melody, and Mad Clown's rap and Soyou...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The five girls stayed at YG a little longer, as 2NE1 was recording for their new album. Jane spent time with them in the studio observing. Her boyfriend wanted to spend more time with her, but YG told him he ought to go back to the filming location. He still had a lot of work to do before the filming was completed. At times like this he wanted to give it all up, in order to be able to spend time with the people whom he cared about, but he knew he could not do that. His fans were his friends, people who supported him and who made him who he is. He simply could not disappoint them. So he gave his best and it all up.

Watching 2NE1 record was an outer world experience for Jane. Their determination and confidence were skills Jane was envious of, but she knew that if she worked really hard she could be just as good as them. It was plain obvious that they had done it plenty of times before, by the fact that they were relaxed. They barely listened to the track a few times and they already knew how the lyrics should be interpreted. Teddy, their producer, only stated his opinion here and there.

Late in the evening the girls finished the part they were supposed to record that day and packed their things. Before going to the dorm, they went with Jane to her place to pack the things that she needed for the next few days.

As soon as they arrived at the dorm their mood changed. The 2NE1 girls were set on trying to make Jane forget, at least for the evening, the day’s events. They ordered pizza, made popcorn and played 2NE1 TV. They were sure it was going to be funny. The girls acted extremely silly whenever there was a camera around them. At certain points they were so embarrassed they wanted to skip parts or even turn everything off. But the others wouldn’t allow it. All in all it was a fun evening.

By the time they went to bed, it was already past 1 a.m. Jane was going to sleep on the couch in the living room. It was big enough for her and she didn’t want to disturb anyone’s sleep. She felt safe knowing that there were extra bodyguards at the entrance of the building, sent there by YG. Before she fell asleep, she sent Seunghyun a text, knowing that he would still be filming.

To: Seunghyun-oppa

I’m now going to sleep oppa. I had a fun evening with the girls.
Keep up the good work filming. Just… don’t over work yourself! ^^

The next morning she got up early to go to school. She didn’t want to miss another day. The girls were still soundly sleeping so she silently got ready and left the dorm. It was easier for her if she was busy. Her activities kept her mind alert and she didn’t have time to think about the recent events.

When she got off school she went back to the dorm and she called her mother. They hadn’t spoken in quite some time. She didn’t even tell her mother about the whole picture scandal and the recent threats. She didn’t want to worry her. Yet, she felt the need to tell her. She was sure her mother could give her the best advice there is. And she missed her caring words so much…

“You received what?” her mother yelled after Jane told her the whole thing about the blackmail and now the threats.

“I know mum. It’s quite scary”

“The reason why you didn’t tell me earlier is that you didn’t want to make me worry about you, isn’t it?”

“It is.”

“I don’t feel good about you being there anymore. Are you sure you don’t want to come home?”

“I knew you would say that. I miss home. I miss it badly. But right now, I think I found my place. I am really excited about everything… School, YG, training. I even have friends here. I don’t think I can go back home just like that mum. And then there’s Seunghyun…”

“I understand darling. It’s just that I am afraid for you, you know? You’re my baby girl. I want you to be safe. And hearing about that psycho trying to hurt you… It just makes me so angry.”

“Mum, relax. I’ll be fine. I’m actually more worried about Seunghyun. If this goes out his career could suffer big time.”

“How is he?”

“He’s super busy filming for his next movie. And then there’s recording with Big Bang as well… I don’t get to see him too often. And he’s always tired. I wish I could help him”

“You really love him, don’t you?”

“I’m not sure that I love him. I- I just can’t imagine living without him. I can’t imagine him being sad. I just want him to be happy… and I’m selfish enough to want to be the one that can make him happy. And the fact that this whole fiasco could hurt him is making me angry. That’s what bothers me. Because I really don’t think those girls would do something to hurt me physically.”

“Honey, that’s called love. I know the feeling. Even after 25 years of marriage I still love your father like I did when we got married, if not more. I’m proud of you. And I really hope everything works out between the two of you. I want to meet him as soon as possible darling.”

“Thank you mum. You really are the best. I have to go now. I promise to call you more often. I love you!”

“I love you too honey! Take really good care of yourself. And if something bad happens I am coming to Korea and I’m taking you back home.”

“Don’t worry mum. I’ll be alright”

Unknowing to Jane, a certain raven haired man was in the hallway, sitting on the floor. Seunghyun had come to see her but when he heard she was talking with her mother he couldn't disturb her. She was so engrossed she didn't even hear the door lock beeping. He was surprised to hear such words coming out of . Tears started pooling in his eyes…