YG Family meeting

The student and the rapper

“Girls, we have a meeting with sajangnim” CL announced after she finished talking on the phone.

“Oh… I guess we should go then” Dara said getting up from her seat in the cafeteria.

“One more time Seungri! And pay attention” GD said tiredly. He had been in the recording room with the Big Bang members for over half an hour and the maknae had trouble with one of his parts.

“Never mind. We have a meeting with sajangnim” the leader said reading the text he had just received. “But we’re coming back. So don’t think you’re off the hook.”

“I never thought that” the maknae complained. “Hyung, you’re so fastidious”.

“That’s why he’s the leader” T.O.P said winking.

“Enough talking about me. Let’s go. Sajangnim is probably waiting” Jiyong demanded rolling his eyes at the comments.

“Girls, you can take a break. You have a meeting with Yang CEO in the conference room” the choreographer told the NeRa girls.

“Oh, really? Aera asked curios.

“Yes. You can go now. But make sure to come back. We need to further rehearse your choreography before your debut” she instructed.

“Of course. We’ll come back as soon as we finish the meeting” Jane said bowing as they left the dance practice room.

By the time they arrived, they realized that they weren’t the only ones summoned for the meeting. The 2NE1 girls were already there and Bom was patting the sit next to her, gesturing for the girls to sit next to them.

“Do you know why are we here, unnies?” Aera asked as she sat next to Bom.

“It’s about the YG Family concert” Chaerin said looking up from her phone.

“Oh!” Jane exclaimed.

Not long after Big Bang and Epik High entered the conference room. As soon as he saw the girls, Seungri ran straight to them. He sat next to Jane, as it was the only available place.

“What’s up ladies?” VI asked casually in English.

“Seungri, you were way too eager when you saw us. You acting so casually now is not believable” Chaerin said laughing at his silliness.

“Maknae, up” Seunghyun ordered.

“Hyung!” Seungri pouted.

“I would listen to him” Youngbae said. “He’s your hyung, you’re sitting next to his girlfriend and I’m sure next time you’re going out even if we’re not allowed to, he’ll let it slip to manager hyung” the singer said wisely.

Seunghyun didn’t say anything else. He was tapping his fingers on the chair, waiting for the maknae to vacate the place. Having no other choice, Seungri got up sighing.

“Jagiya! I missed you” Seunghyun said kissing Jane’s cheek, his mood changing abruptly. He was now back to his cheerful, childish side.

“You can’t do this oppa” Jane scolded. “You are not allowed to abuse of the fact that you are the hyung. Why didn’t you let poor Seungri oppa sit here?”

“Poor Seungri? Why should he sit next to you? I barely see you because of our schedule. I am your boyfriend. I am the one who should spend more time with you. Not maknae. He has plenty of girls” the eldest member pouted, knowing that his pout was Jane’s weakness.

“Alright, alright” Jane said giving up. “But don’t overdo it. I’m serious” she said pointing her finger at him.

Everyone was watching the exchange amused. They hadn’t seen Seunghyun like that before. Sure, he had had relationships, but none of them were as serious. He was committed, smitten. He was very protective over Jane. And it seemed like the feelings were mutual. Jane’s smile threatened to rip her face whenever she saw or talked about him. They really suited each other. Seunghyun’s childish character was tempered by Jane’s mature side.

The conference room was getting packed with people. Almost all of the YG Family members were present. When YG entered the room, everyone stood up and greeted him.

“Is everyone here? Let’s see…” YG said as he took a place as well. “Psy is still in the USA, Gummy and Se7en are in Japan, Akdong Musician are in China. Okay, let’s start.”

Everyone was listening intently. It was now obvious that the meeting was about the upcoming YG Family Concert. It was a big event. And it was even more important for NeRa.

“As you know, this year’s YG Family concert is in two months. Everyone will attend all the three concerts as well as the three concerts in Japan. Unless something very serious occurs you’re all going to be a part of it” Hyunsuk said seriously.

“Jane, have you received anymore letters? Should we be afraid that Seunghyun will be hospitalized again?” Jinu asked jokingly. Everyone laughed even though it was a delicate matter for Jane and Seunghyun.

“No, I haven’t. It’s not going to happen again. I’m sorry” Jane bowed.

“Enough of that. We’ll make sure none of them are hurt” CEO Yang said smiling as well. “Good. You’re all going to think about the stages you want to prepare for the fans. Except for NeRa who will have their debut stage. After that, I’m going to review all of the stages.  You have three days to think about it. Any questions?”

“How many stages can we prepare?” G-Dragon asked.

“As many as you want. We’ll decide later which ones are the best. The concert as a whole will last 3 hours. I think we’ll make some changes from one night to another” Yang Hyunsuk answered.

“Can we make sub-units and collabs?” Tablo asked as well.

“Yes. If you have any other questions, contact me. Work hard” and with that the CEO left. The artists followed soon, knowing that they had a lot of work to do.

After midnight, when Jane arrived at the dorm (Aera and her moved together, so it would be easier for the manager to pick them up in the morning and to drive them back after practice), she received a message from her boyfriend.

From: Seunghyun

Jagi, I want to have a stage with you. Can we meet tomorrow to discuss everything? Sajangnim agreed already!

Jane smiled. She wanted that as much as she wanted to debut.

 

AN: Guuuuuuysss! I'm so late! And I'm so sorry! I started university and it's quite a handful. And Korean isn't too easy! Did I tell you that I'm studying Korean? I'm learning Hangul now. I have to finish really soon!
Anyway, I'll try to update as soon as possible!
Hugs for everyone! Thank you for waiting and for all your support.

And yes, I enjoy making fun of Seungri :D