Arriving

The student and the rapper

“Yes, you are going together on this vacation. But that doesn’t mean you can be careless. Remember that Big Bang has a lot of fans in the UK. And you’re still in the spotlight. If another rumor ignites, we can’t deny it anymore” YG told the couple on the day of their departure.

“Yes, sir.” Seunghyun said, very much aware of the situation.

“I want you to board the plane separately. Since this is an unofficial trip, I hope there won’t be a lot of fans at the airport. But you will surely be notice. So you need to keep a low profile. Just walk casually. And wear hats, sunglasses, whatever you want. And while you’re in London, make sure to wear disguises” the CEO continued.

“Of course sir” Jane nodded.

After receiving instructions on how to avoid being spotted by the fans and paparazzi, the two left the YG building. Each of them went to their home to get their luggage and then headed to the airport. They left individually, as instructed, so that they wouldn’t raise suspicions. Jane went through the airport quietly, as she was not yet very famous. She was wearing a beanie and large sunglasses, so her face was mostly hidden.

Seunghyun had not been that lucky. There wasn’t a mob of fans, as it was whenever Big Bang was leaving for a schedule, but he had been spotted by fans and numerous pictures were taken. However, with help from the airport staff, he managed to induce everyone in an error. He first went to a gate where a flight for South Africa was boarding and took back door route to the London flight.

Since Seunghyun and Jane had first class tickets, they weren’t worried about being discovered on the plane. Actually, to their luck, very few people were traveling first class to the UK, so they had a bit of privacy. Eleven hours later they landed in London. Jane left the plane first and met with her parents. Out of precaution, Seunghyun took a cab to Jane’s house. He was nervous. Being on stage, performing for thousands of fans was nothing compared to what he felt during the ride to Jane’s place.

He now understood why Jane was so nervous and scared before meeting his mother. What if her parents didn’t like him? What if they thought he was wrong for her? What if he messed everything up? He was deep in thoughts and worries when he received a text.

From: Jane

I know you are nervous. Don’t be. My parents didn’t even meet you and they already like you. And I’ll always be here for you!

He smiled reading the text. That was why Jane was so right for him. She knew his feelings and fears more than anyone. He felt extremely lucky to have met her. Thirty minutes later he arrived. Jane was waiting for him in front of the apartment building.

“Was everything alright? Did you have any problems?” Jane asked as soon as he got out of the car.

“Nope. Everything was okay” Seunghyun said smiling nervously as the driver got his suitcase out of the trunk.

“You’re still worrying, aren’t you?” Jane asked seeing his expression.

“ A little. I now understand what you felt before meeting my mum” Seunghyun replied sheepishly.

“Don’t worry. I told you they already like you” Jane said reassuring and pecked his lips. “Now come on, let’s go inside” and took his hand pulling him towards the building.

Jane’s father was setting the table in the dining room, while her mother was in the kitchen. The moment they heard the door was opened the put everything down and went to greet Seunghyun.

“Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Welding. My name is Choi Seunghyun. I’m Jane’s boyfriend. It’s nice to meet you” the man said bowing before the two elders had the chance to say anything.

“It’s very nice to meet you as well. I’m Ashley and this is my husband Josh. Please call us by our first name” Jane’s mother said smiling and shook his hand. Jane’s father did the same.

“Jane, you should go take Seunghyun’s baggage into your room. Take a shower or whatever you want and then come to dinner. It will be ready in an hour or so” Jane’s mother said kindly and then went back to the kitchen.

Jane led Seunghyun to her room.

“ Ta da! This was my room when I lived at home” she then said making revealing gestures.

“And where are you sleeping?”  Seunghyun asked puzzled as he entered the room.

“Here silly. Why else would my baggage be here?”  Jane said pointing to her suitcase near the bed.

“We-we’re sleeping together?” the boy stuttered.

“What? It’s not the first time. Or don’t you want us to?” the girl asked confused.

“N-no, it’s not that. It’s just… your parents” T.O.P said sheepishly.

“They told me we’ll be sleeping together. Don’t worry. They are okay about us” Jane said putting her hands around his neck.

“I’m just scared that I’ll say or do something that might make them hate me” he sighed and pulled her closer by wrapping his arms around her waist.

“You’re not going to do anything. So relax” she whispered and pressed her lips to his.

“Jagi, we can’t do this” Hyun murmured against her lips.

“Why not?”

“Your parents.”

“They don’t care if we kiss or even have .”

“But still…”

“No buts” Jane said kissing him again.

“I need to take a shower. And so do you” Seunghyun said again.

“Let’s go then” the girl teased.

“When did you become such a ert?” the man asked laughing.

“Me? ert?” Jane asked feigning hurt.

“Yes, you. The Jane I know is much nicer and more innocent. What happened to her?” Seunghyun questioned still laughing.

“Huh. What are you trying to say?”

“That you surprised me. But I like it” Seunghyun said putting his hands on either side of her face and planting a big kiss on her lips. Just as things we’re getting hotter, he broke away and ran to his suitcase. He opened it and pulled some clothes out and ran to the door.

“The bathroom is the next door right?” he asked grinning and as Jane huffed and stomped her foot in annoyance, he left.

 

AN: This chapter was long overdue. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting!