Epilogue

The student and the rapper

Three years later.

 

BIG BANG’s T.O.P released from the military today!

VIPs around the world are celebrating today. BIG BANG’s eldest member and rapper finished his mandatory military service. After 21 months of serving the country of South Korea, the now matured man was released.

 Almost a thousand fans were present at the military camp in Dongducheon for his release. Some of the members of his second family were also present. Reporters spotted Bom and Dara of 2NE1, Seungri and Daesung, as well as NeRa’s Jane.

In related news, Taeyang has to spend another 6 months in the military, while G-Dragon has another year.

Welcome back T.O.P and we hope to see you active soon!

 

Rumours ignite again: NeRa’s Jane attends T.O.P’s release ceremony

Rumours about T.O.P and Jane being in a relationship aroused once more. The YG singer was seen at the rapper’s release from the military. Some claim that they left together after the ceremony was oficially finished and after he greeted the fans.

There had been numerous controversies about the two, even before NeRa had debuted. Even while he was in the military, she was seen at the base a few times, visiting him. YG always denied the fact that the two were in a relationship, saying that they were just friends, but that hasn’t stopped fans from wondering whether that was really the truth.

What do you think? Are the two in a relationship?

 

“Again?!” Jane said exasperatedly. “This is too much” she threw her phone on the couch.

“What is it jagi?” Seunghyun asked coming out of the kitchen.

They were at Jane’s apartment, spending some quality time. It was the day after Seunghyun’s release. The next day the couple would be going to Seunghyun’s parents’ house. In order for them to be able to spend time together, the company had given them time off.

“There are rumours of us being together. Again” she responded as he sat next to her.

“I’ve been thinking... what if we go public?” the man asked softly and pulled Jane to rest her head on his chest.

“What?” Jane looked at him shocked.

“We’ve been together for more than three years. I don’t want to hide it anymore. I don’t want to lie to our fans. And most importantly, I want everyone to know that you’re mine, that you’re off limits. Maybe that way, boys will stop checking you out” he pouted at the end.

“Choi Seunghyun? Are you still pouting? I thought you were a man now, that you matured. And... guys checking me out? What do you mean?” Jane laughed.

“I know everything! Don’t try to hide it. Seungri told me that Super Junior’s Siwon and P.O. from Block B tried to get a date with you” he said slightly annoyed.

“What? Aish... that maknae. Did he also tell you that I refused them on the spot? And how did he know about that?”

“Aera told him. And yes, I know that you refused them, quite rudely I might ask. You know I trust you. I just want everyone to know that you’re mine. My most precious treasure…” he trailed off and kissed her lips lightly.

It was a light kiss, but Jane could feel all his emotions: his happiness that he had returned and that they were finally allowed to spend time together; two year’s worth of longing and missing, two years of being away from each other. They had seen each other four times during the time he was serving. Three times she went to see him at the camp, but they were only allowed to spend 30 minutes together. And they had seen each other for two days after Seunghyun’s first year, the only time he took furlough days, when he went home for Chuseok. That was it.

“I missed you” Seunghyun murmured against her lips. “I missed being able to touch you, kiss you… I missed seeing your smile. I’m never leaving you again.”

“ I won’t let you leave me. Even if you want to” Jane said hugging him tight. “Oppa?” she said letting him go.

“Yes?”

“What will sajangnim say? Will he agree to us going public?” the girl wondered.

“I certainly hope so. Let’s call him and tell him that we want to go public” T.O.P proposed taking his phone.

“Okay, let’s do it.”

[Black will be for YG, blue Seunghyun and red for Jane]

“Hello?”

“Sajangnim, this is Seunghyun and Jane”

“Oh, what is it guys? Did anything happen?”

“We want to go public”

“Oh! Are you sure?”

“Yes. We saw the articles. It happened too many times. We can’t continue lying to our fans. Not anymore”

“I understand”

“Tomorrow we’re going to my parents’ house and next week we’ll be going to London. I don’t want to hide anymore. I think it’s time”

“Jane, are you sure this is what you want?”

“I’m sure about Seunghyun oppa, sajangnim. The rest I can live with”

“Good. Then do it. Don’t disguise yourself anymore. Make public appearances. One question though: when we have to confirm it, should we admit that you were together all this time?”

“Yes. But tell them we didn’t want to cause an uproar. Especially since oppa was in the military.”

“I don’t know why, but I admire your love. Take care kids.”

The next day, the two left together to visit Seunghyun’s parents and sister. They left Jane’s apartment holding hands and wearing no disguise. They went shopping to buy gifts for the Choi family and paparazzi as well as fans flooded the internet with pictures of the two. In a very short amount of time, every news site featured an article claiming that the two were in a relationship. Later that day, on BIG BANG and NeRa’s official fancafe, was posted a message from YG.

 

Message for the VIPs and Rain Drops:

It is true that BIG BANG’s T.O.P and NeRa’s Jane are in a relationship. The two have been together for over three years, since before Jane made their debut. The reason why their relationship was denied, despite the numerous rumours, is simple: the two of them wanted to take things slowly and carefully consider their feelings while they were still getting to know each other. When they finally got to the point of knowing that their relationship was serious, it was time for T.O.P to enlist in the military. Not wanting to interfere with his duty, they decided to keep everything under wraps.

Every decision concerning their relationship was taken by Seunghyun and Jane, without any interference from the company. After Seunghyun’s release and the articles yesterday, the couple decided to go public, not wanting to keep it a secret from their fans anymore.

We ask you to kindly watch over them as their relationship blooms beautifully.

 

The message stirred a lot of reaction. Some fans were angry, others were happy for the newly revealed couple. Other fans simply wondered why they kept it a secret for so long, saying that they would have supported them from the start. Five thousand people left BIG BANG’s fancafe and two thousand left NeRa’s. It was a small price, compared to the fact that hundreds of thousands of people still supported the two.

Later that evening, Jane posted a picture of her and Seunghyun on her instagram account, with the following English caption:

“I wanted to post a picture like this for three years, but given the circumstances, I couldn’t. We’re sorry that we lied to everyone, but there were many factors we had to consider, we couldn’t think only of our happiness. But now we are gladly revealing our relationship to you. Please, kindly accept us and cheer on us. Once again, we apologize to everyone. Thank you to everyone who is sending congratulatory messages. They mean a lot to us. You will see us together in public more in the future, but for now, we are spending time with our families. Please allow us to do so, while we are getting accustomed to each other again. Jane and Seunghyun”

Two years later, the two were getting married. It was an event of both happiness and tears. To no one’s surprise, they had a big wedding. Rumors that over 300 hundred people attended the ceremony and reception reached the media. The couple went so far, that they rented over 50 hotel rooms for Jane’s British friends and relatives, at The Westin Chosun Hotel, the same place where the wedding took place.

Fans had grown to accept them and even ended up saying that they were the best celebrity couple in South Korea. All in all, the future seemed brighter than ever.

 

 

AN: I did it. I completed my first fanfiction story. Thank you all for your support and for reading my story. I don't know if I deserved it. I tried to make it as good as I could. I donțt know if I succeeded. I hope it was a little bit interesting.

Special thanks to my dear Cass92! I couldn't have done it without you! Thank you and I love you! <3

Yes, Jane and Seunghyun lived happily ever after. :D 

Good-bye! Until my next story!