Unconcious

The student and the rapper

Jane slowly got up. She felt dizzy and her head hurt as hell. She looked around and saw him lying on the asphalt. His head was in a pool of a dark liquid. Jane quickly realized it was blood what surrounded him. Everything seemed surreal. It couldn’t be true. He couldn’t be the one dying.  She was supposed to be the one lying unconscious on the road, an SUV only two meters away. He couldn’t have died to save her.

“Seunghyun oppa…” she cried. Her cry was heartbreaking. She rushed to his side and put his bleeding head on her lap. “Oppa, please wake up. Please, tell me you are alright. Please…” she sobbed. Her whole world came tumbling down. She did it. She had finally done it. She hurt the man she cared about… the man she loved.

A brunette girl rushed out of the car. She looked down to see Jane holding an unconscious Seunghyun in her arms. Two other girls followed suit. Their mouths made an “o” shape at the sight.

“No, this can’t be… It’s not supposed to be like that” Hyesu muttered. “He wasn’t supposed to be the one I hit.”

“Was it you? You did this to him? How could you?” Jane shouted through her sobs.

The British didn’t get to say anything else. There was a rush of people coming out of the YG building.

“What happened here? Jane, what is this?” YG CEO asked. “Seunghyun? What happened? Someone, call the ambulance, call the police. What happened Jane?” he said all that in a breath.

“She… they did it. They hit oppa. But it’s my fault. It’s all my fault..”Jane cried.

“Shh… it’s going to be okay. Everything will be alright. Look, the ambulance is on their way. He’s going to be fine, don’t worry” sajangnim said comfortingly.

True to his words, not a minute later an ambulance arrived. The paramedics rushed out and made their way to the injured man.

“Miss, step aside, please. Let us take care of him now” a man said helping Jane get up.

She did as told. YG took her into his arms as soon as she got up. Tears were running down her face. She turned away from her boss and watched the paramedics taking care of Seunghyun. One of them was checking his pulse and screamed.

“He’s got a pulse. It’s slow but there. Come on people; let’s rush him to the O.R.”

That was what they needed to hear. Another doctor rushed, bringing and stretcher, and put on a neck brace. After that, they gently placed Seunghyun on the stretched and wheeled him to the waiting ambulance.

As soon as she saw them wheeling him away Jane ran after them. She couldn’t leave him.

“Miss, are you coming?” one of the doctors asked as he was about to close the door.

“We both are” YG said hopping in and helping Jane as well.

The man nodded. Technically, only one person was allowed inside the ambulance. But he knew who the injured man was and who the man who had just entered was. He couldn’t say no to one of the most powerful men in Korea. After the two were safely in, he slammed the door shut and the car started moving.

The two paramedics started cleaning T.O.P’s head injury. All the while Jane was holding his hand.

“Oppa, please wake up. I’m really sorry. It’s all my fault. You can be mad at me… but please wake up. Please be fine” she whispered while crying.

“Jane, it’s not your fault. Don’t worry, he’ll be alright in no time” YG said rubbing her shoulder.

In a few minutes they arrived at a private hospital. The stretcher that Seunghyun was lying on was rushed outside, with the two running after it. Jane hadn’t let go of his hand. She only did so, when they reached the operating room and he was wheeled in. Then, she collapsed on the floor and started crying. Hyunsuk picked her up and made her sit on one of the chairs in the waiting room.

“Jane, darling, calm down. Please, tell me what happened” he said gently and handed her a handkerchief.

“We were leaving the building, but I realized I forgot something in the practice room, so I went back. Oppa wanted to come with me, but I told him I’ll be fine, so he pulled the car out of the parking lot and waited for me on the other side of the road. I was about to cross the street to the car when I heard tires screeching, oppa yelled and he pushed me out of the way. He got hit by the car because of me. I was supposed to be injured, not him…” she managed to say before breaking down again.

“It’s okay, it’s really not your fault” YG said not wanting her to feel guilty for something she was not to blame. “Are you okay? Were you hurt?” he then asked.

“I- I don’t think so” she said looking down, checking her out. But then she registered the pain in her head. Her hand went to touch her head and winced in pain when she touched a sore spot. YG saw that and took immediate action.

“Let’s get you to the emergency room to be checked. I want to be sure that you are okay” he then said.

“But oppa…” she stuttered.

“He will be in surgery a while. We will be back before he is out” he reassured the girl.

Not having another option, Jane agreed. She went to the emergency room and a nurse came to her in a minute, followed by a doctor. After checking to see that she didn’t have any other injuries, the doctor took her upstairs to take an x-ray of her head. They wanted to make sure she didn’t have a concussion.

Fortunately, that wasn’t the case, so he let her go, with a bag of ice, warning her to come back if she had any dizziness or eye sight problems. Jane agreed and rushed back to the waiting room. When she arrived she saw that it was packed with people. Seunghyun’s mother was sitting next to a man and a young woman, while the Big Bang members were close by. The 2NE1 girls were talking with YG, while Teddy and Epik High were listening.

As soon as he saw Jane, YG rushed to her, followed by the girls.

“Are you okay Jane? What did they tell you?” he asked worriedly.

“I’m alright. It’s just a bump, there’s nothing wrong with me” she said, while one hand was holding the ice to her head to reduce the swelling. “Is oppa still in surgery?”

“Yes, there’s no news yet” he said slowly.

“Is that Seunghyun oppa’s father and sister?” Jane asked worriedly.

“Yes, they are. You should probably go to them Jane” Chaerin said comfortingly.

Jane hesitated. She didn’t know what they thought of her. It was, after all, her fault that their son was now injured and suffering. But she should at least apologize. She decided to do that.

“Mr. and Mrs. Choi” she spoke as she reached them. She then kneeled in front of them, expressing all her guilt. “I am so sorry. It’s my fault that your son is in the hospital now. You have every right to be angry at me. I won’t even ask for your forgiveness because I don’t deserve it. I will leave if you want me to, but please let me stay until they tell us that he is okay” she said all this while crying. She didn’t even dare lift up her eyes.

“Aish, this stupid girl. Come on, get up. No one blames you, Jane. It’s not your fault that those girls are mental. Come on, don’t cry anymore. I’m Hyeyoon, by the way. Call me unnie” the young woman said.

“Jane-ah, you are supposed to call us omonim and abunim. We are all worried about Seunghyun. But none of it was your fault. So stop blaming yourself, okay?” Mrs. Choi said.

“I am sorry we meet in such circumstances. But it’s nice to finally meet the girl that makes my son happy. Don’t worry child. He’s tough. He will be okay” Seunghyun’s father said smiling.

Jane smiled slightly. She didn’t deserve to be treated so nicely. Just as she was about to say something, a doctor came out of the operating room.

 

 

AN: I'm back with another chapter. Surprise, surprise. :D
The original ending for the last chapter was like this:

"The last thing she felt were a pair of hands pushing her and then she hit the ground".

But then I decided I was giving too much away. So I changed it. What do you guys think? :D Will our Tabi oppa be alright? :D Should I let him be alright?

By the way, thank you all for your lovely birthday wishes. I had a wonderful time yesterday! ^.^