Playing

The student and the rapper

After laying in bed for a few minutes, Jane got up and started unpacking. She placed all her belongings in the closet, as well as the gifts, until she could put them under the Christmas tree the next day. Just as she finished unpacking, there was a knock on the door.

“Come in” she said cheerfully.

“Have you finished unpacking?” Jiyong asked.

“Yes, I just finished” Jane turned around and smiled at him.

“Well, come downstairs then” the man added.

“I’m coming” Jane said as she put away her suitcase and followed him.

“So, what do you think?” GD asked Jane as they were going down the stairs.

“The area is incredible, your pension is amazing and your family seems wonderful. I’m really happy that I am here. Thank you again for inviting me” Jane said bowing to him.

“Don’t mention it. We enjoy having you here with us” Jiyong said ruffling her hair.

When they arrived downstairs, everyone was already in the living room laughing, except for Seunghyun. He had his head bowed and his blush was obvious.

“Why are you guys laughing?” GD asked.

“Taeyang just told us about the picture Seungri posted on Twitter” CL said still laughing.

Jane blushed as well. “Why, oh, why did he have to take that picture? And why did he post it? It was as if he was announcing that Seunghyun and I are in a relationship” Jane thought to herself as she was taking a place on an armchair. Just then a phone beeped. Someone received a message.

“It’s mine” Seungri said, his face suddenly serious.

“What is it oppa?” Minzy asked.

“It’s from sajangnim” the boys said and gulped. After he read it he smiled again.

“Show it to me” the Big Bang leader said.

Seungri passed his phone to Jiyong and the leader scoffed. “Just that?  “Extra hours with Hwangssabu.” That’s the only thing he wrote?”

“Yes. I got away easy.” Seungri said smirking.

“Kids, lunch is ready, come eat” Jiyong’s mother said walking in.

Everyone got up and headed to the dining room. Dami was placing the food on the table and Jiyong’s father was taking a seat at the head of the table; Jiyong’s mother took a place on his right followed by Jiyong and the rest of the boys. On the left side, Dami was staying near her father, followed by Chaerin and Minzy. Bom sat near her and patted the chair on her left, inviting Jane to seat next to her; Dara took the seat on left and smiled widely at her. When Jane looked up she saw that Seungri was in front of her. He wiggled his eyebrows and smirked when he saw Jane. From his left Seunghyun slapped him on the back of his head.

“Maknae, switch seats with me” he ordered.

“Hyuuung! But why?” the maknae pouted.

“Because you’re acting stupidly” Seunghyun said.

“Just do it Seungri” Jiyong said.

The maknae obediently switched places with the eldest.

“Jane, how is training? Do you like it?” Chaerin asked smiling.

“Well, it is a little hard, considering that I have to go to college as well, but I like what I do” Jane said smiling.

“How long have you been a trainee?” Dami asked.

“It’s only been a little over four months” the trainee said.

“But she’s incredibly talented. I saw her audition tape and I was amazed” Bom added.

“I still have many things to learn. My technique is rusty. I don’t dance very well; and not to mention my composing skills. If I ever debut, it’s going to be a long way” Jane said quietly.

“She’s overly modest. Of course, she still needs training, but she’s by far the best trainee currently in YG” Jiyong said.

Jane blushed and looked down at her food. Thankfully Jiyong’s mother told them to finish eating and talk afterwards. As they finished eating, Jane didn’t leave the dining room, but stayed behind to help the older woman clean the table.

“Darling, you can go with the other. I’ll clean this” the elder said.

“No, I want to help you. It’s the least I can do for having me here” Jane said smiling.

“Any friend of Jiyong is welcome here” Jiyong’s father said walking in.

After they finished cleaning up and helping to load the dish washer Jane left for the living room. The pension was empty except for them. The Kwons said that they didn’t want to be disturbed during the holidays, nor did they want the YG members to feel awkward if people kept staring at them. So they didn’t take anyone.

“Jane, you came. Let’s go out with the snowmobiles” Daesung said jumping as she entered the living room.

“Okay. Let me go get dressed and we’ll go” Jane said.

“We all have to get dressed, so don’t worry. Just make sure you wear snow clothes. And thick clothes underneath and woolen socks. It’s going to be cold. If you need anything ask us” Dara said cutely.

“I think I have what I need. But thank you" Jane thanked the girls as they were headed upstairs, each to their room.

After they finished getting dressed, they met in the living room. They were all wearing snow suits and boots as well as thick, warm clothes underneath. When they had all arrived, they went to the barn where the snowmobiles were kept.

“We only have 6 of them. But they are rather big, so I suggest we go in pairs” Jiyong said when they reached the barn. When he saw that everyone agreed he started making pairs. “Chaerin, you go with Seungri, Bom-noona with Daesung, Jane with hyung, Minzy with Bae and Dara-noona will come with me. How about that?”

No one said anything so they all rode the machines. The boys were the ones who were actually driving and the girls were in the back.

“Hold on tight, okay?” Seunghyun said to Jane.

“Uhum” Jane said wrapping her hands around the man.

“If anything’s wrong make sure to tell me as soon as it’s possible” he continued.

“Okay oppa. Let’s go!” Jane yelled feeling the adrenaline rush already.

After a few hours of wandering around and a few races that were all won by G-Dragon and Dara they were exhausted. The boys were arguing about the races.

“It wasn’t fair” Daesung said pouting.

“Please explain” Jiyong said laughing.

“Well, for one you know the snowmobiles better. You probably chose the fastest.”

“Daesung, they’re all the same” Youngbae said laughing as well.

“And plus, you and Dara-noona weight the least. There was less of a burden to carry” the blonde continued in a rush.

When they heard the last part, they all cracked up. That boy had the funniest ideas sometimes. When they returned to the house they saw the girls playing with snow. Jane and Bom were making angels in the snow, while the rest were fighting with snow balls. As soon as they saw them a true snow ball war began. They randomly divided in two groups and started throwing balls at the others. Jane was specifically aiming at Seunghyun. He smirked naughtily and headed her way a ball in his hand. He wanted to rub her face with the snow. However, as he reached her, Jane tripped on Taeyang’s foot. Seunghyun tried to catch her instinctively, but failed falling on top of her. The boys saw that and started wolf-whistling while the girls yelled “Get a room”.

Jane stared into the man’s eyes. They were deep. She was lost in them. Their faces were mere centimeters apart and she felt the sudden urge to kiss him. But she recovered quickly as she heard the noise around them. Seunghyun got up and helped her as well and then cleared his voice.

“I’m going inside. I’m tired” he said awkwardly.

“We should all go. It’s cold and dinner should be ready soon” Jiyong said still laughing.

The rest agreed and headed inside. Jane couldn't stop wondering, had they been alone, would they have kissed? Seunghyun on the other hand, headed to the bathroom feeling the need of a cold shower.

 

AN: Another chapter. Don't forget to subscribe and comment.

And thank you all for reading (yes, including you silent readers). ^.^