Out!

The student and the rapper

“Okay girls. I just got a call from sajangnim, saying that he wants you all in his office” the choreographer told the five girls that he was training.

All the girls exited the dance practice room and went to the elevator. When they reached the 7th floor they were greeted by YG’s secretary.

“Girls, enter. The CEO is waiting for you”.

The girls did as instructed and entered the office. They saw the head of the company sitting at his desk with his head bowed and the eldest member of Big Bang sitting on a sofa nearby.

“Oh, you’re here girls. Good” the CEO said and got up. “Seunghyun, please tell us, how long have you been a trainee?”

“Three years, sir” the man answered.

“Were there any moments when you felt like you were mistreated? When you felt like no one looked at you?” YG continued.

“Yes. There were moments when I thought I would give up. It was hard, but worth it”

“What does YG mean to you know?”

“That’s a good question sajangnim. YG is my family now. I spend more time here than I do at home. I grew very fond of the members of YG... and even the trainees” Seunghyun said throwing a wink in Jane’s direction.

“Good” YG said walking around. “There’s a reason why I call YG my family. I want the members to feel like they are part of a family. There’s no place for fights, arguments or any other things like that. If one thinks that they can’t fit in, the door is always open. I want to know that everyone trusts everyone. There’s no place for envy and any other bad feelings here.” The CEO stopped and looked at Jane and Hyesu. “Jane!” he said louder.

“Yes sir!” Jane said bowing her head more.

“I told you that you should come to me whenever something or someone is bothering you, didn’t I?”

“Yes, you did” Jane stuttered.

“And when you were blackmailed, why didn’t you come to me?”

Two pairs of eyes looked at Jane as if she was an alien.

“Blackmailed? Jane what happened?” Seunghyun jumped from his place on the sofa and ran to her.

“Seunghyun, please, wait” the boss said.

“But hyung...”

“Be patient.” The CEO continued. “Jane, would you answer the question?”

“I was afraid sir. And I didn’t want to bother you with such problems” the girl said quietly.

“I bet you wouldn’t have told me anything. If I wouldn’t have found the pictures myself, you probably would have stayed quiet. If anything like this ever happens, I want you to come to me A.S.A.P. Do you understand?” the man said in a fatherly voice.

“Yes sajangnim.” The British responded quietly.

“Hyesu, Hana and Hyemi. What made you audition for YG Entertainment those years ago?” Yang sajangnim asked the girls.

“It was our wish to become singers” Hyesu answered truthfully. “We promised each other that we would do no matter what to make sure that we would become idols”.

“Does that include hurting those around you?”

“Yes. No matter what” Hyesu spat hatefully.

“Well, if I doubted my decision before, now I’m sure. Because of your behaviour towards your fellow trainees, but especially for leaking news to the media, your contracts will be nullified. You are free to do whatever you want, including going to another agency. I am really disappointed. I thought we would all be a happy family. I had hopes for you girls. You did this to yourselves. I just hope that you feel sorry for what you did” Hyunsuk said looking disappointed.

“She’s to blame. I told her she doesn’t belong here. She should go back to England. She dares to come here and steal my place and my Seunghyun oppa” Hyesu said angrily.

Seunghyun stepped in front of Jane protectively. He couldn’t believe what he was witnessing.

“That is enough. Girls, please leave. Aera, stay for a minute, please” YG said.

The three girls left the office. The rest took a seat on the sofa.

“I never imagined something like this would happen. I thought everyone was nice and we could all be a happy family. And then, something like this happens.” YG said tiredly.

“Sajangnim, can you please tell me what happened?” Seunghyun said, his gaze not leaving Jane. The girl was shaking. She was embarrassed and frightened and looked like she would pass out any time soon.

“Jane, here. Drink some water” Aera said quietly as she filled a glass of water from the coffee table in front of them.

“Yesterday, after talking to you I asked Jane to show me some of the lyrics she wrote. However, I found some very interesting things inside. Did you leave them on purpose there?” YG asked Jane as he threw the envelopes on the coffee table.

“No sir. I forgot I even put them there. I didn’t want you to know. I hoped I could talk the girls out of it. I didn’t want to cause trouble for them.” Jane said sincerely.

“So Hyesu was the one who took the photo and sent it to the media?” Seunghyun asked incredulous.

“Yes. And apparently she and the other two threatened and blackmailed Jane before. I had the surveillance tapes checked. Jane, listen closely to me” he said and kneeled down to make eye contact. “I may seem and be very hard and demanding, but I do care about you. If anything of the sort ever occurs I want you to tell me. Or if you don’t feel comfortable telling me, at least tell your boyfriend. He’s there to help you”.

“I will. Thank you, sir. For everything. And I’m sorry that I cause you so much trouble. If not for me, the girls wouldn’t have done that” Jane said worriedly.

“It was in their character. I wouldn’t want such people in my family. Now, I’m not sure about the future. But I think that for now, the two of you will train together” YG said pointing at Jane and Aera.

“Yes, sir” Aera said nodding.

“Hyung, if you don’t mind, Jane and I are leaving” Seunghyun said getting up.

“Sure. Go. Take care of her” YG appa said understandingly.

 

AN: I got rid of Hyesu. Yay. :D I hope this chapter came out right.

@TOPaimee you got it right. I smiled when I saw your comment.
Guys, even if I don't answer your comments, I read them all. Please continue to comment. Your feedback and comments keeps me going!