8

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

A DAY WITH L.JOE

 

"oyy! Stop gripping on my scarf too much! It's choking me!" L.joe shouted as he felt himself gasping for more air.

"Then can you slow down a little bit? You’re speeding so dangerously!" Jaewon shouted in case L.joe doesn't hear it in her normal volume. L.joe, just so he can live more, slowed down a bit and Jaewon’s grip on his scarf loosened, enabling him to breathe.

“Where are we going anyway?” Jaewon curiously asked when she felt L.joe stopping in front of a simple restaurant. She went down first and removed the helmet followed by L.joe who walked inside the place without even bothering to answer her. She just followed him without telling anything. The both of them sat down.

“Ahjumma! 2 bowl of jajangmyeon please!” L.joe shouted when an old woman passed by them. The old woman looked at him and smiled.

“Alright kiddie!” she snickered while going inside the door. the both of them waited for minutes and soon the ahjumma appeared beside them.

“Here’s your jajangmyeon kiddie.” The ahjumma said in a very happy tone.

“Ahjumma! I told you to stop calling me that!” L.joe whined while picking his chopsticks and mixed his noodles.

“Aigoo~ why? you’re still a kiddie! Hahahaha. Oh~ hello there! Who is this young woman with you?” the ahjumma smiled warmly at Jaewon. Jaewon looked at her and naturally smiled back and bowed slightly.

“She? Just.. someone.” L.joe trailed making Jaewon pout and frown at what he stated. Of course, who would proudly say a nerd like her is his girlfriend? No one will be ever proud of her.

“Someone? Seems not like it. you haven’t brought anyone with you here even your friends. I bet she’s special, huh?” the ahjumma winked at Jaewon. Jaewon was flustered at what the ahjumma said, so she must be the very first person he brought with him in this place. That must be a good sign, right? She was almost grateful. Yes. Almost. When L.joe glared at the ahjumma.

“Aish. She’s just nobody! I told you ahjumma! Just go with the other customers. They’re probably getting hungry.” L.joe’s voice died down when he find himself shouting at one of his most respected person in the world. The ahjumma just smiled and patted his head.

“Aigoo. You hot tempered boy. I’ll go now! But i’ll be back later. Hehehehe.” The ahjumma held up a peace sign and clucked her tongue before going to the other customers to pick up their orders.

“You don’t need to be harsh to her.” Jaewon whispered and picked up her chopsticks. L.joe eyed her and saw her somehow disappointed face.

“You’re not on the place to tell me what should i do or what should i say.” L.joe coldly stated. And that’s enough for Jaewon to stop talking and ignore the tears that are starting to dwell in her eyes.

 

No one talked after that. The air between them just became so tense and hot even the other customers and ahjumma noticed it.

 

“Go pay for our food.” L.joe said while wiping his mouth with a tissue. Jaewon looked at him and gulped.

“Arasseo.” She whispered and stood up, walking to the counter and paid for their food.

“You know that kiddie is kind. You just need to melt him.” The ahjumma said while getting her money.

“I don’t know ahjumma. I don’t know if I can do that.”

“Yes, you can. You’re already on the process.” Jaewon looked at the ahjumma who winked at her and gave her a smile.

“Aren’t you done there?” L.joe appeared behind her.

“I’ll be going first!” he said as he nodded at the ahjumma

Please log in to read the full chapter