039

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

TADAH!!! AS WHAT I MENTIONED! AN UPDATE!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEE~ IT'S TOO SHORT THOUGH ;)

 

“I love you too.” Jaewon answered. “You know I do.”

 

Jonghwan shook his head. “Look Cha Jaewon. What I am saying is.. I love you not as a bestfriend but I love you as Cha Jaewon. You. The girl in front of me right now, at the school’s rooftop.”

 

Jaewon’s eyebrows furrowed. Everything that had happened that day and from the past week overwhelmed her. Her mind was in fuzz. And whatever joke Jonghwan was trying to pull right now wasn’t helping her. She sighed and massaged her temple.

 

“Jonghwan, I am not in the mood right now. Please stop-“

 

“I am not kidding around. Do I look like I’m joking?” Jaewon turned her head to him and saw his stare. His eyes weren’t those ones her bestfriend usually have, there was no trace of playfulness in his eyes instead those are the eyes of someone who are dead serious and it gave her shivers in her spine.

 

Jaewon stared at him. She wanted to answer him but what? She was speechless.

 

“Jonghwan. I’m sorry.” Her voice came out in a whisper. A whisper which were audible to be heard by no one except from them. Jonghwan half-heartedly smiled. He tore his eyes away from her and sighed.

 

“I know. I’m sorry too.” He said in a very low voice then he buried his face on his hands.

 

“I confessed at the wrong time. I know, I’m sorry. But I.. I just can’t take it anymore. Seeing you crying and being out of yourself because of Lee Byunghun, made me feel devastated. I just.. I just can’t help it. I’ve known you way longer than him, loved you even before we became friends, cherished you more than I cherished my life, took care of you, everything! I did everything for you yet it’s still him. I...  I hate it how much I love you. I’m sorry.” He tried not to cry but tears fell out of his eyes before he knew it and now he was sobbing.

 

Jaewon stared at her bestfriend. If only this guy confessed earlier, then she would’ve been happy. She knew. She knew that she would have been happy, but now? She loved him. Loved. With a D. She loves him now but not more than as a friend. She treated him as a brother. What can she do? She wanted to grab Jonghwan’s coll

Please log in to read the full chapter