20

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

*ding dong*

“Eomma don’t move! I’ll get that!” Jaewon shouted from her room. Her mother who was currently packing a lunch for 14 people shook her head and wiped her hands while walking to open the door.

“As if she’ll get it so soon.” She opened the door.

“Jonghwa-----n. E? Who are you?” She got shocked when she saw no Jonghwan in front of their door, instead a small boy was standing in front of her.

L.joe was shocked to see a beautiful woman in front of him instead of Jaewon. He smiled a bit and bowed and when he straightened up and was about to tell the lady his name, she suddenly closed it in front of his face.

“Eomma! I told you I’ll get it. Who’s that?” Jaewon said as she put down her bag on the floor.

“Huh? That? just some lost boy.” Her mother replied nonchalantly and continued packing lunch.

“Aigoo. Why is it for 14 people? There are so many. Aigoo~ Yah! Don’t be a pain to your grandma and grandpa’s head when you got there, okay?” Jaewon rolled her eyes and nodded.

“Ne eomma!” She said. Her eyes travelled from the kitchen to the front door wondering who may be that lost kid.

 

*ding dong*

“eo!” She exclaimed and ran to the front door and opened it.

“L.joe~ssi! Annyeong!” She bowed. L.joe looked at her up and down.

“Are you going to wear only that?” He asked her when he saw that she was only wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. She looked up at him and shook her head.

“No. I’ll wear my jacket later.” She scratched her head and stepped aside.

“Please come in.” L.joe stepped inside and sighed in relief. Finally he can feel some warmth.

“Did you just get here?” she asked him. L.joe looked at her and shook his head.

“I was here awhile ago. There’s an ahjumma who opened the door and before I can even speak she closed the door in front of me.” L.joe told her like a child who was complaining to his mother how his playmate snatched his lollipop. Hearing that, Jaewon facepalmed and apologized for what happened. She led him to the living room.

“I’m really sorry for what Eomma did.”

“It’s okay.”

“Ne. Please be comfortable there. I’ll just go to the kitchen. Do you want something to drink?”

"I'm okay." L.joe shook his head. Jaewon bowed once again and ran to the kitchen.

 

After a while..

 

*ding dong*

“DWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEJIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!” they all heard a very familiar shout inside the house. there’s no need to open the door since the person who opened it is used to be there as if  that house is his.

“Aigoo. Jo Jonghwan.” Jaewon shook his head and let him be.

“Jonghwan!” her mother excitedly left her and went out of the kitchen to hug Jonghwan.

“Eomma! Did you miss me?” Jonghwan smiled at Jaewon’s mother and she pinched his cheeks real hard.

“Ouch eomma! It hurts!!!” He shouted.

“Aigoo~” she released him and saw the other 6 guys behind him.

“So are you going with my Jaewon too?” She asked the other guys and all of them bowed their heads as a sign of respect and replied yes.

“Be careful ‘kay? And there's no need to protect my daughter since she can even bring down 10 thugs all in the same time. Sometimes I really wonder if my daughter's a wrestler on her past life.” Jaewon's mother whispered making the 7 guys snickered at what she said. 

“Neh!”

“Now. Jonghwan lead them in the living room and wait.”

“Ne eomma!” Jonghwan answered and led the guys to the living room in which they saw L.joe playing with his phone. Sensing that there are people entering the room, he looked up from his phone and automatically glared at the very first man his eyes landed on, Jo Jonghwan.

 

“Why are you here?” He growled. Jonghwan smirked and sat on the couch opposite him.

“Wae? this is my bestfriend’s house, can’t I be here?” Jonghwan smiled at L.joe and ushered the other guys to take a seat.

“Why are you all here? You want to bully her in her own-“

“No. 100% already made up with her and we will go with her to Jeollanam-do.”

“BWO?!”

“We’re done! Oh! L.joe~ssi when will the other guys be here?” L.joe looked at her and sighed.

“I’ll call them.” He stood up and went outside.

 

1st person: BANG MINSOO

“Hello?”

“Hyung? Where are you?”

“I’m sorry Byunghun~ah! There’s an emergency that happened in the house and I can’t go. Please tell Jaewon I’m sorry.”

“Bwo?”

“Bye!”

 

2nd person: AHN DANIEL

“Hello?!”

“Oy Niel! Did you just wake up? Yah! Ppali ppali! Everyone’s waiting!”

“I can’t go hyung.”

“Bwo? Wae??”

“My mother

Please log in to read the full chapter