30

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Did you have fun?” Jonghwan asked her when they reached Jaewon’s front gates. Jaewon eagerly smiled and nodded at him.

“Yes yes yes. Let’s go out some other time again, hmm?” Jonghwan nodded before patting her head.

“It’s too late right now dwaeji. I’m happy that you had fun today. Now, go inside. See you the day after tomorrow at school!” Jonghwan took a step closer and held her shoulders firmly. He kissed her forehead and waved goodbye. Jaewon smiled at him and waved back while thanking him for the good day.

“BE CAREFUL ON YOUR WAY HOME! JONARI! GOOOODNIGHT~” Jaewon made a heart sign with her arms reaching above her head and threw hearts at him.

“Aigoo the dwaeji and her Nam Woohyun’s disease.” He shook his head and made a hand gesture for her to come in. He saw her nodding her head and ran inside their gates.

“She didn’t even react to my kisses. Tsk tsk. Poor you poor you Jo Jonghwan.” He sadly laughed at his miserable mind and tactics and walked his way home.

 

 

Jaewon came out of the bathroom wearing fresh pair of clothes. She was drying her hair with a towel and getting really exhausted after a tiring day, she stopped drying her hair and threw her towel on the chair on her study table and threw herself on her bed.

“Aaaah~ so good so good.” She moaned when her back felt the soft and cold mattress of her bed. She closed her eyes, getting ready to sleep when her phone vibrated.

 

FROM: unknown

 

OI CHA JAEWON!  YOU OWE ME! –L.joe

 

 

Cha Jaewon couldn't believe her eyes. Was she really seeing the message clearly? She pinched herself checking if she was dreaming but immediately shrieked in pain and realized that it's true. It felt surreal that she received a message from L.joe.

 

Her phone beeped one more time and a notification indicated that there was another text message. She opened it and goofily smiled as she hugged her phone and fangirled.

 

L.joe on the other hand was getting anxious over the fact that Cha Jaewon was not replying. He was getting worried when he didn't receive a reply from her A MINUTE after he sent her the text. Maybe something happened to her that's why she wasn't replying. His thoughts told him as another part of his brain told him that maybe she was still with Jo Jonghwan and he was forgotten by the girl. He raged at the thought of it and was about to rush towards Jaewon's house, not caring if it's already 9pm, when his phone vibrated and he eagerly opened the message.. He was too excited to receive a message for the very first time in his life but immediately frowned when his bestfriend's name appeared on the screen. He harshly deleted the unimportant message. He threw his phone on the soft matress and slumped himself on his bed. He grabbed his phone once again and sent her another message, this time asking her if she was busy and if she was alright.

 

He was getting more and more anxious and frustrated as Cha Jaewon still wasn't replying to his text message. Oh L.joe you don't how much that girl was fangirling because of your two text messages. He was staring intently at his phone....

 

Few minutes later when L.joe was drowsing to sleep, he felt his phone vibrated.. lazily and uninterestedly, he opened the message. He was too tired to wait for her reply and was getting frustrated at his friends who kept on texting him during a very 'crucial' time like this. He opened the message with one eye opened and when he saw the content and the sender of the text, his two eyes opened up so wide and his drowsiness disappeared. He sat up almost immediately and a wide grin spread on his lips. He kept on reading the simple text message and his heart leaped out with joy. He hugged his phone and fanboyed. He never imagined that a simple reply from a person can make him feel blissful

Please log in to read the full chapter