17

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Yah Cha Jaewon! Be gentle! It hurts you know!” Jonghwan shrieked in pain as his wounds were ‘carefully’ treated by his bestfriend. 100% winced every time Jaewon will harshly dab the cotton with medicine on Jonghwan’s wounds. They were all sweating and getting cold, afraid that they’ll get the same treatment from the girl who’s scarier than the thugs they fought earlier.

“So now you’re in pain? Huh? Huh? HUH??? How about awhile ago? Did you feel it?? HUH?!” Jaewon was about to slap his arm but retreated when she saw him blocking and protecting himself from her countless attacks with his bruised arms. She pulled back her arms and only glared at the boy in front of her. She took a deep breath and calmed herself down before gently putting his arms away from his face. She continued treating his wounds now gentler and quietly.

Nobody said a thing. Nobody dared to. She finished treating his wounds and stood up quietly, still not talking to Jonghwan and went to the other members to treat their wounds.

 

....

 

“Would you guys like something to eat or drink?” Jaewon coldly asked the seven boys after treating Sanghun’s wounds.

None of them answered her. None of them moved. Their eyes were just following her every move. They just stared at her figure that was now walking inside the kitchen. Minwoo suddenly stood up and invited himself inside the kitchen. Seeing this, Jonghwan immediately stood up, afraid that his hyung will do something bad to Jaewon again and no, he won’t let it go now. He stood up but Rockhyun and Chanyong held him back and shook their heads. They assured him that everything will be fine, no one will get hurt.

Everything will be fine. He hopes so.

 

“Jaewon~ssi?” Jaewon heard her name and turned around. She gulped and due to nervousness, the pitcher of juice she was holding fell from her grip but thankfully, Minwoo has quick reflexes and caught the pitcher on time and placed it gently on the table. He looked up and saw Jaewon’s eyes through her glasses, full of fear and doubt. He sighed and looked down; he fidgeted on his place as he was finding the right words to tell her.

“Jaewon~ssi. I know I’d hurt you physically and mentally even before I became friends with Jonghwan and I am really sorry for that.” Jaewon’s eyes widened and looked at Minwoo.

“I’m sorry for all those things that I did and told that hurt you. I was just doing it because Jo-“ Minwoo looked up and almost punched himself for almost spilling Jonghwan’s feelings. He cleared his throat and looked the other way.

“Because what?” She asked him but Minwoo only shook his head and smile.

“Nothing. Anyways, I’m really sorry for everything again, for taking Jonghwan away from you. We know how much you two mean to each other since Jonghwan was talking about you all the time.”

“Me??!” Jaewon asked him shocked. She never knew Jonghwan will tell 100% about her, she just thought that he’s just having fun with the guys and he always forgets her whenever he’s with the guys.

“Yeah. Of course. He can’t stop talking about-“ Minwoo stopped and closed his eyes hardly. Now he’s spilling things that aren’t supposed to be told.

“He can’t stop talking about your friendship and about your childhood.” He sighed and just finished what he had started saying, well, leaving a part of it behind.

“So yeah. I think that’s all.” He embarrassedly scratched his head and awkwardly smiled at her. Jaewon bit her lips. Should she believe him after all those things that happened? Should she forgive him? She took a one last glance at the latter and indeed he looks sincere about his apology.

“Okay. I forgive you Minwoo~ssi.” Minwoo smiled and grabbed her hands.

“Let’s be friends then! We won’t hurt you anymore! I promise!! And absolutely, definitely, with no doubt we will protect you and won’t let you get hurt!!!!” He enthusiastically shook her hand and walked out of the kitchen leaving Jaewon in a dizzy state.

Please log in to read the full chapter