032

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Hyung! Hyung! Have you heard?!” Ricky ran inside Teen Top’s hideout and flailed his arms in the air.

“What is it now, Ricky? First day of school in the first month of the year and you’re freaking us out already.” CAP sighed and glared at the poor maknae. Ricky cringed at his glared but decided to continue what he was about to say anyway.

“There were so many gossips-“

“Gossips? Are you gay now?” Niel asked. He diverted his gaze from the book he was reading to Ricky who glared at him for disrupting him.

“No. I am not. And please don’t interrupt. I was on my momentum so please don’t destroy it.” Ricky huffed. Changjo, being the impatient one, shouted at Ricky.

“CONTINUE IT!” Ricky glared at the hot-tempered maknae before continuing what he was about to say.

“There were so many gossips when I entered the school that there’s a new girl student and she went inside our room, Changjo. And they said that she is so beautiful so I checked it out and she looks like a goddess!!” Ricky grinned and sighed dreamily.

“New student? But why would the school accept a transferee or new student when the first term’s already over?” Changjo wondered and stood up. He placed his phone in his pocket and immediately picked up his bag.

“Let’s go see her.” He excitedly said. He put his arms over Ricky’s shoulders and both of them hurried to their room.

 

“What’s wrong with those two?” Chunji asked the other members when he and L.joe entered the hideout. Apparently, he and L.joe bumped into the maknaes but them being in a rush ignored their hyungs and shuffled to their room.

“Oh. They said there’s a new girl student in the school and she was going to be their classmate. So yeah.” Niel said nonchalantly, his eyes were glued to the book he was reading.

“New girl? But. First term’s over already. How did she get in?” Chunji asked Niel but the latter one shrugged at him. He looked at L.joe and he got the same response.

“Don’t ask me. I know nothing.” L.joe said with a shrug and sat beside CAP who was playing games in his tablet.

 

 

“Oi! Have you heard?” Chanyong ran inside the cafeteria where 100% were having their breakfast.

“What is it now?” Rockhyun asked uninterested. Chanyong scoffed at the elder’s reaction.

“Why do all of you look so unhappy and irritated?”

“Who would be happy with school? Tell me. tell me.” Changbum glared at Chanyong and slapped his arms in annoyance. All of them were surely not in the mood to go to school and they were still having a hangover from their Christmas vacation.

“Oh come on guys! That’s why I am here! I have good news.” Chanyong bounced on his seat. The other members looked at him in anticipation and he ushered them to lean in closer.

“There is a very beautiful new student.” He announced and slapped the table in happiness. 100% who had these dark clouds surrounding each of their faces shone bright and each of their lips curved into a big smile, well, except Jo Jonghwan.

“Oh come on Jo Jonghwan. Aren’t you happy about it? maybe we’ll never know she’ll be the one.” Minwoo elbowed his dongsaeng but Jonghwan only looked at him.

“Ignore him hyung. If Jonghwan doesn’t want to, at least we have less competition.” Chanyong said and high-fived with Changbum.

“Oh you’re a rival. Go away!” Chanyong said while glaring at each one of the members.

“I’ll get her first.” He sing sang while skipping away from the table with his right fist rose in the thin air.

 

 

 

Ricky and Changjo maintained their composure when they got inside the room. of course, they wouldn’t show how excited they are to meet the new student. They want her to think of them as cool and mysterious guys who’ll make you fall for them with their unique charms. They adjusted both of their uniforms and approached the new student, everyone’s gaze where following their moves. The identity of the new girl is still unknown to them and nobody dared to ask her who she is and how did she got in but all of them felt the same thing, the girl was giving off a very familiar aura.

“Hello.” Changjo leaned on the table of the new student and smirked when he got the attention of the new student.

“Are you new here? Because I haven’t seen you before.” He smiled sweetly, everyone rolled their eyes except for his fangirls who were practically squealing in their seats and wishing that they were the girl instead. The new student stared at him, lowering the book that was covering her face awhile. Changjo stared back at her, resulting to a staring battle with the new girl. Somehow, somehow this girl looks so familiar but he just can’t seem to think where he saw her.

“Yah! Changjo-ah! You’re freaking her out!” Ricky slapped Changjo’s back earning a groan from the younger one. He glared at Ricky but he was ignored when Ricky leaned down and extended his hand to the new girl.

“Hi! I’m Yoo Changhyun! But you can call me Ricky!” He smiled cutely.

“You’re freaking her more, you freak!” Changjo hissed. The new girl looked at Ricky’s hand then to Ricky, then to Changjo, then to her ‘new’ classmates. She was so confused to the stares they were throwing at her and to the behaviours they were acting towards her.

“Don’t be so shy. What’s your name, babe?” Changjo asked her flirtatiously. The new girl furrowed her eyebrows.

“What are you talking about? Why are you all behaving like this?” She finally spoke and everyone looked at her, bewilderment was written all over their faces. They never knew that the NERD, the unfashionable ugly nerd was this beautiful swan.

“CHA JAEWON?” Ricky shrieked. Jaewon nodded her head while pouting. She just doesn’t get it why everyone’s been treating her very different.

“OMG!” Changjo exclaimed loudly and jumped in happiness. He hugged her tight.

“I almost court you. I mean that’s so eewy but you! How- why- where- when-“ Changjo couldn’t finish his sentence because of pure amazement. He knew that Cha Jaewon is beautiful but he didn’t know that she was a goddess.

“What are you talking about? What’s wrong with everybody? Jinjja?” Jaewon asked frustrated. Her and their damn stares were frustrating her too much to the point of wanting to bury herself on the ground. These stares were really different from those that she received before and honestly, she likes the way they stare at her before.

“It’s because you look so beautiful and very different from before.” Ricky answered in a monotonous voice, he was disappointed. Greatly disappointed that the girl he was about to court is Cha Jaewon. THE CHA JAEWON. He kicked Jaewon’s table and sulkily walked to his seat.

Jaewon followed R

Please log in to read the full chapter