11

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

“*huff*huff* I’m sorry we’re late!!” Ricky opened the room’s door so loud that their teacher who was technically drowsing off to sleep while waiting for his students’ to finish the activities he told them to do, woke up and glared at him for being so loud and disturbing his sleep for being late at class.

“Babo! We could’ve gotten inside without him knowing if you kept quiet.” Changjo smacked Ricky’s head.

“Ouch! Yah! I’m older than you!” Ricky shouted.

“I’m more mature than you!” Changjo fired back and walked to sit.

“Aish! Why do i always get hit by that-“

“OY YOO CHANGHYUN AND CHOI JONGHYUN! BOTH OF YOU! STAY AFTER CLASS OR YOU’LL BE SUSPENDED.”

“Eh? Seongsaengnim~” Ricky pouted and did an aegyo to his teacher making most of the girls spazz at his cuteness.

“Eew Ricky! Stop doing that! i’m tired of both of you always getting late in class and-“

“Punish us or you’ll lose your work.” Changjo spoke loudly as he put his feet above his desk and looked menacingly at his teacher.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOH~” the whole class ooh-ed and some clapped while some were giving him thumbs up. Changjo coolly nodded and smiled at his teacher who just sighed and told Ricky to sit down. What can he do? He doesn’t want to lose his precious job and sat down, completely defeated by the son of the school’s owner.

 

“Ms. Cha Jaewon~ssi, please kindly answer no. 1 on the board since no one in your classmates wanted to.” Her teacher looked at her. She nodded and stood up, carefully walking at the front and wrote the answer she got in the first equation.

“Oh! Ricky! It’s hyung’s girlfriend!!! She’s classmate with us?” Changjo elbowed the sleeping Ricky.

“huh? Huh? What did you say? Did the class end already?” Ricky looked left and right with his half-lidded eyes. changjo rolled his eyes and pointed at Jaewon who was writing the answers on the board.

“Oh! Isn’t that hyung’s girlfriend? She’s classmate with us? But how?!” Ricky asked Changjo.

“That’s what i was asking you awhile ago.” Changjo glared at the latter.

“Is that so? Oh well. i still don’t like her so i don’t care.” Ricky returned to his dreamland.

 

*RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG*

The bell rang signalling that lunch break starts. Everyone is hastily packing up their things except for Jaewon who was calmly and slowly putting her books inside the bag and making sure that everything is in there, neat and organized.

“hi!” Jaewon felt someone tap her shoulder. She turned to the person who tapped her.

“OMO!” she gasped.

“Is that how you greet people?” Changjo . jaewon shook her head and drastically bowed 90 degrees.

“Annyeonghaseyo!”

“hehe. Annyeong!!! You are L.joe hyung’s girlfriend, right? We didn’t know that you’re our classmate until the teacher called you. hehehe..” changjo bashfully smiled while scratching his head. Ricky saw Changjo’s behaviour and kicked his .

“You’re acting shy in front of this nerd? You’re so disguting Changjo! Yuck!!!”

“babo! Babo! Babo!! It’s hyung’s girlfriend! Babo!” Changjo smacked Ricky’s head at every word he says.

“Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!!” Ricky tried to dodge the real maknae’s hits but he always gets hit by it. Jaewon looked at them, totally disturbed at the sight.

“uhhh.. sorry to disturb you but if you’ve got nothing else to tell me and do that for the whole day then I might as well go now. I still have some more errands to do. Goodbye and nice to meet you!” Jaewon bowed once again and slung her bag on her shoulders and hastily shuffled her way out but before her foot stepped outside the door, Changjo held her wrists.

“I’m sorry for disturbing you.” Changjo smiled.

“I, I mean we, we came to you today because of some favour we need to ask.”

“We? What we? Are you including me? yah! That’s a no no!!! No! There’s no way I will-“ changjo shut Ricky’s mouth by sealing Ricky’s lips with his lips and they make out in front of Jaewon by

Please log in to read the full chapter