041

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

“WHAT? WHY??”

 

“She said it was your agreement that-“

 

“No I mean, why will she go abroad? We didn’t- wait. That day. she said she’ll not wait for the 100th day to come anymore.” L.joe looked at Jonghwan.

 

“I don’t know why. I don’t know what happened. She just suddenly avoided me and I don’t even know why.” Jonghwan looked at L.joe. For the first time in his entire life, he saw L.joe looking lost. He was always composed. He always looks so high and proud but now this boy looked perplexed and lost.

 

“Kim Hyunah.”

 

“What? What has that got to do with this? Did she hurt her?” L.joe could not hide his fury. Imagining Jaewon being hurt by the made his blood boil. Jonghwan tilted his head and scratched his beard in amazement.

 

“Did you talk with Kim Hyunah in the library?” Jonghwan asked L.joe who was thinking of ways to get back to Hyunah. He looked at Jonghwan and shook his head.

 

“You sure?” Jonghwan raised his eyebrows obviously accusing the latter one.

 

“Just what are you trying to infer Jo Jonghwan?” L.joe was getting crazy for all the questions Jonghwan threw at him. He didn’t know what to say or do and his brain was in a fuss after all the confusing words passed from him to Jonghwan.

 

“Remember that time when you accompanied Jaewon in the library?” L.joe looked at Jonghwan and nodded his head slowly.

 

“and do you remember talking to Kim Hyunah that day?” L.joe ransacked his brain for that memory. He thought for a minute and the sudden happenings at that time and the conversations came back clearly like it happened a few moments ago.

 

“Oppa.”

“Don’t call me oppa.” L.joe hid his fisted hands afraid that he’ll punch the girl in front of him any second now.

“Do you really like that girl?” Hyunah asked. Her eyes catching the Jaewon’s shadow nearing them. She made sure that L.joe will only look at her or else he will see Jaewon.

“Who?” He asked. He left his gaze at Hyunah and continued reading.

“Cha Jaewon.”

“It’s none of your business.” L.joe menacingly stared at her.

“I just want to know.” She smiled flirtatiously at L.joe. L.joe sighed. He just wanted to have some lone time with Cha Jaewon and then this girl will interrupt everything. He wanted to get rid of this girl sooner not later.

“No. I don’t like her.” He said impassively.

“Happy?” He glared at her and went back on reading the book on his hands.

“Very much.” Hyunah smiled

 

“Perhaps, did Jaewon hear that?” L.joe looked at Jonghwan.

 

“Heard what?”

 

“That stupid . I said I don’t like Chaewon so she stops bugging me. I never thought that Jaewon heard it.”

 

“Then you better clear everything out to Cha Jaewon before you completely lose her.” Jonghwan looked sternly at L.joe who looked up at him. He realized that right at that moment Jonghwan was helping him instead of telling him to back off.

 

“Why are you doing this? You hate me.” L.joe asked. His eyebrows furrowed. Jonghwan sighed. His hands moved to his pockets and stared directly at L.joe’s eyes.

 

“We were once friends.”

 

“That’s not the reason.” Jonghwan sadly smiled.

 

“I know that you know that I love Cha Jaewon but she loves you. I want her to be happy. She never smiled at me like how she smiled at you and never looked at me the way she looked at you, though the way I love her is way more than the way you love her. But for her happiness, I am willing to give up my love for her and do the right thi

Please log in to read the full chapter