034 - WHO'S IGNORING WHO?

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

*rrrrrrriiiiiiinnnggggg*

 

Finally. Jaewon thought. She stretched her arms and piled up the books in front of her. She stood up and was ready to bring it back to the shelves when L.joe stopped her and snatched the books away from her.

 

"I'll carry it and you bring it back." He offered. Jaewon stared at him impassively. She's been having this kind of face ever since she saw Kim Hyunah. Their conversation started to repeat on her mind.

 

 

“Do you really like that girl?”

“Who?”

“Cha Jaewon.”

“It’s none of your business.”

“I just want to know.”

“No. I don’t like her.”

“Happy?”

“Very much.”

 

Her heart's torning into pieces right now but she didn't want to show it. She didn't want to cry especially if the person who caused all of this was just right in front of her, carrying the books that she have to bring back to their own shelves.

 

"It's okay L.joe-ssi." Jaewon said and swiftly stole the books from L.joe's hands and shuffled quickly to a small shelf that was just leaning against the border of the big shelf, where students will put all the books they finished and student assistants or the librarian will bring it back to the right place, and put all of the books there. Her eyes turned apologetically to the librarian and bowed her head slightly. She felt guilty for not returning all the books. But what can she do? If she'll accept L.joe's offer, she didn't know what may happen. Her feelings might just explode. The librarian nodded her head and gave her a reassured smile in which she returned with a smile. She walked back to the table and arranged her things.

 

"Are you alright?" L.joe asked noticing Jaewon's uneasiness and distance.

 

"Yes." She answered shortly and picked up the piece of paper where she wrote all the important things about the topic.

 

"L.joe-ssi you better go now. I still have to go to the teacher's lounge to give this to Ms. Choi" Jaewon said and without waiting for him to respond, she walked away from him. Faster and faster and once she got out of the library, she ran. She ran away to hide her feelings. To hide her heart which was breaking into pieces the more and more she was with him, more and more he shows her fake affection, the more she spends her time with him the more she remembers what happened awhile ago. It's as if her brain was mocking her for being such a fool for falling into L.joe's act. The heartbreaker's scheme.

 

 

"Cha Jaewon!" She heard L.joe's shouting voice and instead of looking back, she acted like she didn't hear anything and kept on walking. Her pace started to increase and felt herself running outside the school premises.

 

L.joe stared at Jaewon's back. What happened? He felt ignored.

 

"Yow bro!" Chunji hung his arms on L.joe's shoulders. L.joe sighed hard and shrugged his bestfriend’s arms.

 

“You looked so.. hmmm.. frustrated?” Chunji told him and observed his bestfriend’s face. He shook his head when L.joe rolled his eyes at him.

 

“So what happened? Why did she ignore you?” Chunji raised his eyebrows at him. L.joe shrugged. 

 

“I don’t know.” He tried to sound so nonchalant about it but failed. Disappointment were written all over hi

Please log in to read the full chapter