6

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Ouch! It hurts!” Jaewon bit her lips when she saw L.joe’s blazing eyes glaring at her.

 

“i’m sorry! I won’t speak again!” she murmured, afraid at her ‘boyfriend’s’ eyes.

 

They were now at the school’s clinic and unfortunately for the both of them; the nurse is out leaving the both of them alone inside. L.joe immediately finds the first-aid kit when they went inside the clinic and made her sit while dabbing some ointment to her now stinging cheek.

 

Jaewon bit her lips as she felt pain striking on her cheek. Can’t blame her though, Minwoo has large hands and high force. She closed her eyes and bit her lips harder, trying so hard to not let any single sound come out of or else she might receive another set of daggers from L.joe’s eyes.

 

“Yah.” L.joe said in a low voice. He nudged her and that’s when Jaewon realized that he stopped. She opened her eyes and saw him looking straight at her, eyebrows furrowed. She was about to ask him when she tasted some metallic, irony inside .

 

“Your lips are bleeding, babo! Stop biting it!” L.joe glared at her.

 

“I’m sorry.” She slightly bowed and pursed her lips. Feeling so confused with the guy in front of her, one moment his caring and kind then he will become violent and cold. She shivered when she suddenly felt him blowing air to her cheeks. As of now, she can’t feel the sting on her cheek but all she could feel is the air coming from his mouth and the fast pacing of her heartbeats.

 

“YAH NERD!” she was snapped at her own thoughts when she heard him yelling and turned to her side to look at him. wrong move though, their faces were so close that their nose are already touching. Both of their eyes were wide open, both are frozen at the distance between them.

 

L.joe unconsciously looked at her eyes beneath those thick glasses.

 

*ba-dump.. ba-dump.. ba-dump..*

 

He gulped when he saw her eyes and thought it was beautiful. He suddenly felt his heart thumping so loud and fast. He immediately straightened his back and looked away from her while Jaewon is still frozen at her position.

 

Silence.

 

No one was saying anything. Only the sound of their breathing and fast beating hearts were the only thing they can hear and feel. L.joe shook his head.

 

*why is my heart beating so fast?? Must be because of the distance. Yeah. Just like that! Distance. Yeah. But she has beautiful eyes.*

 

L.joe thought as he slowly turned his head to her direction and their eyes met again. As soon as he saw her looking at him, he immediately avoided it again and cleared his throat.

 

“I’m sorry.” Jaewon said in a very low tone.

 

“Why are you sorry?” L.joe looked at her and this time, she’s looking down.

 

“For turning my head that quick. I’m sorry!” Jaewon apologized again.

 

“Well, it’s not a big issue. Stop apologizing!” L.joe snapped at her.

 

“I-I’m so-.. I mean.. O-okay L.joe~ssi.”

 

“Have you eaten?” L.joe blurted all of a sudden. Jaewon looked at him and

Please log in to read the full chapter