037

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Baboya!!!!! Why didn't you go to school?? Do you know how worried i was?" Jaewon smacked Jonghwan's head. The latter one yelped in pain and stared at what Jaewon did to him. First thing that she'll do after sending all those messages and calls to him is giving him a smack?

"You sure are worried." Jonghwan said sarcastically while massaging his head. Jaewon rolled her eyes and this time, smacked his chest.

"Awww! Yah! If you're just going to hurt me then I'll better go now." Jonghwan turned his back from her but before he can even step out of the door, a pair of arms wrapped around his stomach.

"Babo." Jaewon sniffled and hugged him tighter. Jonghwan heaved a deep sigh and turned around.

"Oyy dwaeji~" he cooed. Jonghwan grab Jaewon's face and tilted it upwards making her face him. He slowly wiped the tears that flowed down her eyes and fixed her glasses.

"Crybaby" he whispered, half-joking. Jaewon looked at him and pouted.

"It's too late. I'll have to go home."

"Now you notice that?" Jaewon glared at him. Jonghwan shrugged at her and slowly pulled away from her but Jaewon decreased the distance between the two of them again and hugged him tight as if her life depends on him.

"Please stay.."

"Jaewon-"

"You just got here and you’ll go home right away?”

“I was afraid. So scared. I thought you already ended our friendship. I thought you really did go away. I thought-"

"Ssshhh. I did not. I'm here, aren't I?" Jonghwan patted her head.

"I thought you left me. You are the last person that I ever wanted to leave me. I thought just like Jongseob & Raim you'll leave me-“

"Ssssshh.. I said I did not, okay? I didn't leave you and I won't, okay??" Jonghwan hugged her back. Tears sprang from his eyes. The both of them stayed like that. For a minute or two. Feeling the warmth of each other's embrace, calming themselves down from crying earlier.

"Are we fine now?" Jaewon sniffled. She pulled away from the hug and wiped her eyes.

"Pssssh" Jonghwan rolled his eyes at her.

"Jonari~" Jaewon called. Jonghwan looked at her and saw her expectant eyes. He sighed. He leaned down until they have the same eye level and fixed her eyeglass. He tousled her hair and hugged her again.

"Dwaeji. You.. Don't you worry. I won't ever ever leave you. I promise. No matter what happens, even if you leave me. Even if you turn your back away from me. Even if you see another bestfriend who will treat you better than me, I'll be here. I'll always be here. I'll wait for you." Jonghwan bit his lips to suppress his sobs. Just thinking of these made his heart squeeze and felt suffocated.

"Babo. I won't leave you." Jaewon whispered, oblivious to Jonghwan's pain.

*you did. For so many times* Jonghwan lifted his right hand and patted her head again. Hoping to be comforted by his ownself. His heart hurts that sure is given, but it doesn't feel as heavy as before. He was glad that he was able to confess. This situation enabled him to confess.

"Yah" Jonghwan tapped Jaewon's head before pulling back.

"I should really go now." He muttered. Jaewon pouted but nodded anyway. She moved back.

"Go home safely, okay?"

"Neh eomma!" Jonghwan saluted before running his way to the door just in case Jaewon knocks his head off.

"Pffffft that guy." Jaewon growled and ran to the door to wave goodbye to him.

"Text me or call me when you got home!" She shouted when Jo

Please log in to read the full chapter