033

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaewon gaped at L.joe. Lee Byunghun? His real name is Lee Byunghun? She has a crush with this person and all this time she believed that his real name is L.joe. L.joe tilted his head. His brows raised and eventually narrowed his eyes at her.

“Don’t tell me...” He trailed which made Jaewon gulped. Oh God! Please don’t get mad. Jaewon chanted her prayers while looking at him nervously. She smiled awkwardly and shook her head. She was waiting for him to burst but then she heard him sigh and when she looked at him, he was staring at her with an amused smile.

“Now you know.” He said and shrugged. Jaewon blinked at him, can’t believe that he didn’t burst or scolded her for not knowing her very own boyfriend’s real name.

“You think that my real name is L.joe? What’s my surname then?” L.joe suddenly asked. Now to think of it, Jaewon never realized that she didn’t know what his surname is. She shrugged at him.

“L?” She muttered. L.joe chuckled.

“I didn’t know nerds can be stupid at some area.” He teased. Jaewon pouted and glared at him.

“I’m not stupid.” She talked back.

“I know.” L.joe smiled at her. The surroundings between them were so light and heavenly until..

 

“Cha Jaewon! Lunch is about to end! Would you like me to carry your things?” Her classmate, Hongki, ran to her. Jaewon blinked at him, startled that this guy who always bullies her and throws her things were offering to carry her things.

“uhhh..”

“Yah! Lee Hongki! You’re being unfair! Cha Jaewon, you don’t listen to him! Give me your things and I’ll carry them, eo?” Choi Jonghun pushed Hongki away from her.

“No! Give it to me! I’ll carry it!” Her another classmate came. As far as she can remember, the boy’s name is Lee Jaejin.

“No! ME!” Song Seunghyun, the boy she will never forget came rushing in them and fought with the others. This boy was the one who pushed her on the first day of classes which gave her a very large wound on her knees. She blinked at her classmates. Why are they like this? Is it all because of the transformation? Why do all people only like you for your looks and not for who you are. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard L.joe shouting at the four boys.

“BACK OFF! I’LL CARRY HER THINGS! TOUCH HER OR YOU’LL DIE.” L.joe growled and threatened the boys. Her 4 classmates who were fighting at each other were too busy fighting amongst themselves and didn’t realize nor see that L.joe was there. And as to who shouted, they didn’t know. They were about to fight back when they saw L.joe’s angry face and quickly scrambled on their feet and ran away for the sake of being alive. Jaewon thankfully sighed.

“Those fckers.” L.joe sighed and went beside Jaewon.

“Are you alright?” He asked her. Jaewon nodded.

“Oh gosh! We better remove those contact lenses and bring back your glasses.” L.joe said and squinted on the direction where the four guys ran off to. Jaewon tilted her head, oblivious of the jealousy of the latter.

“Why?” She asked back. L.joe looked at her dumbfounded.

“So that no guy will do that again. And are you happy with those contacts?” He asked her. Jaewon shook her head. She still find the contact lenses irritating and disturbing.

“Good. We’ll buy glasses later, okay? and don’t you disagree.” He glared at her. She nodded obediently which made L.joe nod back.

“And I don’t want any other guy to see how beautiful your eyes are.” He mumbled to himself. Unfortunately for him and fortunately for Jaewon, she heard it and instantly blush. Why oh why is this person behaving like this so suddenly? She doesn’t know why but she likes it. No. She loves it.

 

 

NEXT DAY..

 

L.joe and Jaewon were walking side by side. They were on their way to their school. L.joe was wearing his earphones while Jaewon was looking ahead, sometimes sneaking a glance to L.joe in which she will get caught by L.joe. She adjusted the new eyeglasses L.joe gave her and hummed to a song she liked. L.joe turned his head at her when he heard her humming. Honestly, he was not really listening to anything. He was just using the earphones as props to avoid the awkwardness between them. Ever since what happened yesterday, the air between them got so awkward. He blushed when he remembered his sudden confession and how she shyly smiled at him the moment he said that. He fetched his phone on his pocket and played the song that he got LSS-ed to. It was thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran. It was on the chorus part of the song when he realized that it was the song Jaewon was humming. He removed the left piece and she was still humming the song.

“You listen to Ed Sheeran?” He asked her. Jaewon looked at him instantly and nodded her head.

“I like Thinking out loud.” She smiled brightly.

“Ohh.. this?” He put the other piece on her ear and they stopped walking. Jaewon listened intently and sang to it. L.joe smiled when she heard her voice. This is the first time she heard her singing and her voice is so soft and beautiful. He looked at her and blushed when he realized that their faces were only inches away from each other. And because of this, he finally got the time to study her features. The song ended and Jaewon gave back the piece at him.

“Thanks.” She smiled.

“Oh. L.joe-ssi, you-“ She was about to talk to him when she saw him narrowing his eyes at her.

“L.joe oppa.” She started and he’s still narrowing his eyes at her.

“Byung—hun?” L.joe nodded and mouthed oppa at her. Jaewon bit her lips, feeling shy at what he was asking her to do.

“Byunghun oppa.” She started and L.joe nodded in satisfaction.

“What is it?” He asked her. Jaewon pointed to his hair.

“Snow.. there’s snow on your hair.” She s

Please log in to read the full chapter