21

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

“We’re here!” Jaewon turned around to tell the others the good news, and that is them finally arriving at their destination. 100% (except Jonghwan) and L.joe looked up and their eyes sparkled when they realized that they are in front of a traditional house. They were much pleased when Jaewon knocked on the door and became even more delighted when a granny opened it and happily hugged Jaewon because after almost 2 hours of “we’re almost there” from Jaewon and “you lazy bastards! It’ll only be this time that you’ll walk so walk! Lazy dickheads!” from Jonghwan and walking in the cold, they finally got to Jaewon’s grandparents’ house and they can finally rest!

“How are you baby? You’re becoming more beautiful every time you visit here!” Jaewon’s grandmother  pulled away from the hug and kissed both of Jaewon’s cheeks.

“Eyy. Halmeoni! Stop saying that! You’re the one who’s becoming more beautiful.” Jaewon smiled while her grandmother shook her head while grinning.

“Halmeoni!” Jonghwan called out and spread his arms. Jaewon’s grandma looked at the boy and pushed Jaewon away while shuffling towards Jonghwan.

“You bring this boy again? Aigoo. Jo Jonghwan! You’re very very handsome!” Her grandma almost fangirled over Jonghwan, well, she really likes Jonghwan not like like but like like. She likes Jonghwan for Jaewon and she grew fond of the boy since he always takes care of Jaewon and he even goes with her every time she’ll visit her grandparents. She and her husband treat Jonghwan as their own grandchild and love him just as how they love Jaewon.

“Halmeoni.” Jonghwan swayed Jaewon’s grandma side by side and scrunched his face when she kissed him by his both cheeks.

“Oh! We have more guests??” She looked at both Jaewon and Jonghwan and both of them nodded.

“Is it okay if they’ll stay for Christmas vacation here with you? They’re our friends.” Jonghwan smiled and Jaewon’s grandma nodded gratefully and went to boys who introduced themselves one by one.

“So precious. So handsome. So respectful. Just call me Halmeoni from now on, okay?!” she said and held both of Minwoo’s cheeks and kissed his left and right cheeks and did it to almost everyone. L.joe gulped when he saw that Halmeoni is nearing him. His eyes bulged out when he felt warm hands on his cheeks and backed out due to embarrassment. Halmeoni chuckled but kissed him anyways.

“Okay you boys! Let’s go inside!!!” Halmeoni went inside followed by the other boys leaving L.joe there, standing still, eyes were opened wide and dazing off.

“L.joe~ssi? Are you okay?” Jaewon went beside him and waved her hands in front his eyes but still O.O

“L.joe~ssi!!!” this time, she put her hands on both of his cheeks and shouted his name. L.joe snapped out of his daze and felt cold hands on his cheeks and looked at the owner of the hands. Jaewon squeaked in shock and let go of his cheeks, afraid that he’ll snap again just like how he had snapped when she touched his hair.

“L-l-let’s go i-inside. It’s r-really cold o-o-out her-r-e.” She stuttered and ran inside the house.

 

 

“Thank you for the food!” They all bowed and devoured on the food as if they haven’t eaten for a year.

“Aigoo these boys! Didn’t you eat awhile ago?” Halmeoni asked them but none of them answered her because all of them were busy ravishing eating their foods.

 

~Earlier~

“Jaewon~ah! Where’s our food? I’m so hungry!!” Jaewon looked behind her and called L.joe in a very low voice.

“L.joe~ssi. L.joe~ssi.”

“hmm?” L.joe turned in front of him and saw Jaewon looking at him.

“The food. Can you please hand me the bag?” L.joe stared at her and slowly handing her the bag containing their lunch. Jonghwan who was very hungry at that time, grew impatient and take hold of the bag but instead of L.joe letting go of the bag, he pulled it and glared at the boy. Jonghwan pulled it back and soon the two boys were starting to have a battle of a tug of war and guess who won

Please log in to read the full chapter