12

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

“WE’RE HERE!!!” Changjo shouted, the first thing he did when he stepped inside the library and saw Jaewon already waiting for them.

 

“Shut up freak!” Ricky mumbled, kinda mad at Changjo for forcing him to follow him and at the same time, scared at the real maknae.

 

“Sorry to keep you waiting!!” changjo said in a very loud voice, earning a glare from the librarian but she can only glare at him since she can’t do anything when it comes to any Teen Top member. She definitely doesn’t want to be fired from her only work.

 

“Changjo~ssi, can’t you lower down your voice? We’re inside the library.” Jaewon whispered feeling a little embarrassed at this boy’s behaviour. She was hoping for him to lower down his voice but the boy’s name is CHOI JONGHYUN, a member of Teen Top.

 

“So what if we’re inside the library, Jaewon~ah?! And don’t be so formal with me, we’re friends already! Just call me Changjo. How about you Ri-”

 

“Shut up.” Ricky mumbled again while glaring at the two figures in front of him.

 

“BWO?? SHUT UP??!!! YOU! DO YOU WANT TO DIE??” Changjo bursted and Ricky wasted no time in gathering his self and his things and ran out of the place.

 

“AISH THAT KID!!!!!! What the heck is-“

 

“Changjo~ssi. Can’t you please lower down your voice?” Jaewon started leaned in, realizing that everyone is looking at their direction, some are irritated at the boy’s loud voice and some are spazzing because of Changjo.

 

Ch

Please log in to read the full chapter