5

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Jaewon~ah!!”

 

As soon as she stepped a foot out of their house that morning, she heard a voice calling her name. A certain voice coming from a certain someone whose name is Jo Jonghwan, her bestfriend. She looked at him waving his hands frantically at her. She just simply stared at him and walked away like she didn’t see him nor didn’t hear him.

 

“jaewonnieeeeeeee~” Jonghwan cooed as he jogged up to her and used his aegyo, one thing that jaewon would never resist. Jaewon bit her lips as she avoided her bestfriend’s presence and kept on walking.

 

“YAH!” He held her arms and turned her around. Now, they’re facing each other. Jaewon is just looking straight at his eyes and jonghwan trying to act naturally, ignoring the fast pacing of his heartbeat as he looked back at her and wore a pleading face.

 

“jaewon~ah.. i’m really sorry, hmmmm?!! Please! Please! Please forgive meeee!!” He held her hands and swung it side by side, making cute and girly voices here and there.

 

Jaewon sighed real hard and freed her hands from his and massaged her temples.

 

“okay! Okay!!!!!! Just stop acting like that!! it’s embarrassing!!”

 

“weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!!!” Jonghwan said happily as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and resumed on walking.

 

“So mind telling me what happened yesterday?”

 

“yeah? Yesterday? Well... i confessed..”

 

“and..??” jonghwan leaned closer, anticipating to her answer. He was curious, yes. Even though her answer might give him heartache, he didn’t care. He just wanted to know what happened yesterday.

 

“well—“

 

“HI BABE!!!” Jaewon and Jonghwan turned around and saw L.joe waving at them. They both blinked at him. jonghwan looked behind them, trying to verify if he was waving at them or to someone else. On the other hand, jaewon was blushing and was biting her lips to prevent herself from squealing. Sure, this is a dream come true for her. to be his girlfriend. L.joe’s girlfriend. But she frowned as the thoughts of him and her having only a temporary relationship. It’s an one-sided love relationship anyway. She was snapped out of her thoughts when she felt her arms being held by l.joe and dragged her away from jonghwan.

 

“we’ll go first!” L.joe said in a very cold manner and walked past Jonghwan who is still registering what was happening. He looked at L.joe and jaewon and saw her waving at him. he just wave back, quite astonished and still confused to L.joe’s behaviour.

 

 

“i’ll just ask her later!!” he shrugged as he put his hands inside his pocket and made his way to their school.

 

 

“aahh.. L.joe~ssi...” Jaewon mumbled as she felt her arms getting hurt.

 

“L.joe~ssi..” she called in a louder voice but it seems like he didn’t hear her.

 

“L.joe~ssi!!!” she shouted and this time, l.joe looked at her with blazing eyes. she gulped when she saw his glare but soon regained herself and pointed to her arms.

 

“please let go. It hurts.” She said in a soft tone. He just looked at her and smirked. Instead of letting her arms go, he gripped on it tighter which made her shrieked in pain.

 

“L.joe~ssi.. jebal!! It really hurts.” Tears were threatening to fall from her eyes and L.joe saw it. He suddenly let go of her arms and closed his eyes. what can he do? this bad attitude of him just come out naturally and as soon as it c

Please log in to read the full chapter