4

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

The last school bell rang and students start to pack their things and rushed out of their classrooms, excited that school was over. L.joe lazily slung his backpack on his right shoulder and inserted his left hand on his pocket. Walking out coolly while yawning, even though he’s doing nothing, fan girls have those hearts in their eyes and some are even squealing. Not minding any of them, he just walked past everyone. He just wanted to go home and clear out his mind about niel’s condition.

 

“Chunji.. i’ll be going home now.” He said to his best friend when he put his things back on his locker and also cleared the ‘trashes’ inside, you know.. love letters.

“okay. Take care! Don’t forget that we will have our hang out tomorrow, okay?”

“yeah yeah yeah~” he waved at him.

 

One step, two steps, three steps. Not even a meter away from where he was when someone bumped into him. No! More like someone being pushed to him. He looked to his left and saw Jonghwan, his one and only enemy. He saw him smirked and saluted at him. He tilted his head at his enemy’s behaviour and didn’t notice the girl in his arms. During these times, Jonghwan will just glare at him and spat bad words and bad things about him but today, it's not like that. He glared at his enemy’s back as he was walking away from them.

 

“ehem” someone fake coughed and he was back to his state of mind. He felt someone underneath him and when he looked down, he saw glasses. He immediately backed up and looked at the girl, looking oh-so shy in front of him.

 

“i’m sorry.” He said as he slightly bowed and started walking when he felt his hand being held by someone, and by someone it means Jaewon.

 

 

“Hwannie! Are you really going to support me?” Jaewon jumped up and down, not caring to what others say to her. jonghwan just lazily nodded his head and walked out of their classroom.

“i’m planning to confess today.”

“now??”

“yes!” Jaewon smiled. He looked at her and saw nervousness on her face, even though she was smiling and all, it was clearly seen that she was nervous just by looking in her eyes, or it is just him who knows her really well?

 

“Jonghwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!” "hyuuuuuuuuuuung!!!" they heard sudden shouts coming from their back and saw the rest of the members of 100% coming to them. Sanghun jumped on Jonghwan’s back while the others surrounded him and jumped around as if they haven’t seen each other for ages.

“Bwoya?? Yah! Guys! Stop it! Sanghun~ah.. get down! You’re too heavy!!”

 

The 100% guys kept on bugging him and even tickling him, completely ignoring Jaewon, treating her like she’s not there.

 

“Yah! Jo Jonghwan! Did you forget about our hang-out?? We’re supposed to be having fun now!!!!! Why are you even with her?” Minwoo harshly pointed his fingers at Jaewon. She just stared at his finger and looked at the owner of it, which is Minwoo. Her eyes diverted from Minwoo to Jonghwan, waiting for him to defend her. But to her dismay, he just kept silent and stared at her.

 

“i’m sorry.” She bowed and walked away, feeling disappointed with Jonghwan neglecting her and not defending her in front of 100% for nth times already.

 

“jaewon~ah!!!!” she was spun around by someone she called her best friend and saw him panting.

“i’m sorry to what happened back there. I was jus-“

“it’s okay. I mean you can go with them now since you’ve been stuck with me for these past few days.” she tried to hide her sad voice but failed at it. 

“but i thought you’re going to confess now?”

“yes.. i will!”

Please log in to read the full chapter