18

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

*blink*blink*closes eyes again*scratches hair*

“five more minutes” Jaewon mumbled to herself. She was about to drift off to her dreamland once again when she felt something warm and heavy on her waist. She used her left hand to feel what that thing was and realized that it was a hand.

“A hand. It’s just a hand.” She slowly nodded.

 

*opens her eyes*blink*blink*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

O.O

 

Her eyes almost budged out of its sockets now that she realized that it’s a hand. Not hers but someone else’s.

She slowly turned her head, careful not to disturb the owner of the hand and as her head were able to see the person’s face, she opened her eyes and.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“BOOOOOOO!”

“WA-hmmmmp!” Before she can even scream, Jonghwan already clumped .

“Yah dwaeji! It’s too early! Why are you already screaming?!” He raised his eyebrows. She squinted her eyes to him, making sure that it was Jonghwan in front of her. the figure in front of her was blurred but she was sure that it was Jonghwan. With that, she removed his hand that was clumping and gave him a bright smile.

“Mian. I forgot that you slept here last night.” She chuckled and turned around again to get her eyeglass but Jonghwan hugged her so suddenly.

“Bwoya?? Jo Jonghwan. I’ll get my glasses first, I can’t see you clearly you know.” Jonghwan smiled and turned her around, now she’s facing him.

“It’s okay. No need to see my handsome face, you might get heads over heels with me.”

“Cocky bastard.”

“You’re really really beautiful without those on.”

“Bwo? So i’m ugly with glasses?”

“No. You’re beautiful. But more beautiful without those on.”

“Psssh. Liar.” Jaewon snorted and looked at his face. She’s leaning closer and closer.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” Jaewon stopped leaning, she hadn’t realized that they were only inches apart since her vision wasn’t clear.

“How’s your wounds? Is it okay now?” She asked while looking intently at his face, trying to see the wounds he had last night.

“It’s okay now. Don’t you worry dwaeji.” He reassured and pushed her face away because one, his heart’s been thumping so loud and two, her lips was already in sight and he might not control himself and surprise her by kissing her on the lips.

“Aw! Psssh! Yah!!” Jaewon pouted.

“What time is it?” She asked. Jonghwan looked at the clock.

“6 am.”

“6 am??”

“Yes.”

“It’s still early. Let’s sleep some more.” Jaewon muttered and hugged Jonghwan, burying her head against his chest and smiling gratefully.

“I missed this, Jonari.” Jonghwan silently gulped, frozen at his place, he doesn’t know whether to push her or hug her back. he’s afraid that she’ll hear his fast heartb-

 

“Jonari. You heart's beating so fast.” Jonghwan got more and more nervous and was planning to push her away when Jaewon giggled and hugged him tighter.Jonghwan closed his eyes while taking a series of deep breaths, hoping that these will make him calm.

“Your making it hard for me Cha Jaewon.” He mumbled softly.

“Huh? What?”

“Huh? I said nothing.” He nervously chuckled while Jaewon suspiciously looked at him.

“You must be thankful that I didn’t have my glasses on or else-“

“Aigoo dwaeji. Shut up!” Jonghwan said and hugged her back, holding her so tight as if she’ll lose if he won’t hug her tight.

“Jo Jonghwan~ You’re hugging me so tight!” Jaewon whined while wiggling under his arms. He only smiled and pulled back from the hug.

“Yah! Get up and get ready.”

“Bwo? But it’s still early and-“

“Eat your breakfast too!”

“Make me breakfast.” Jaewon smiled. Jonghwan scoffed while looking at her.

“You dwaeji! I still have to go home. I don’t have my school uniform.”

Please log in to read the full chapter