19

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

“WHAT TIME IS IT??” Changjo shouted and ran beside Jaewon. L.joe growled at the sight of Changjo near Jaewon and his eyes were already throwing daggers at the younger one without him realizing.

“Huh?” Jaewon asked him, surprised.

“SUMMER TIME!!!” He jumped up and down. Niel looked at him and kicked his .

“Ouch hyung!!!!!” Changjo shouted.

"it's Christmas time! babo!" Niel kicked Changjo once again.

"Aish! I was just joking!!!" Changjo stood up as he lunged forward and kicked Niel back. But Niel easily dodged it and soon Changjo was already on the ground while Niel was continuously kicking him.

“Don’t mind them Jaewon~ah. They’re like that.. you’ll get used to it.” CAP reassured her. Jaewon only nodded and ate her foods.

“By the way, since tomorrow our Christmas vacation will start, when are we going to your grandparent’s house?” Chunji asked her while taking a bite on his precious strawberry.

“neh?? Well, I usually go there right after classes, but it all depends to you, when do you want to go?” Chunji looked at her and smirked.

“Tomorrow will be good, right L.joe~ssi?” He said while patting his bestfriend. L.joe looked at him and smelled something fishy. Something tells him that the look on his bestfriend’s face that he had planned something.

 

 

“DWAEEEEEEEEEEEEEJIIIIIIIII!!!!” Jonghwan waved at Jaewon when he saw her coming out of the school gates. Jaewon glared at her bestfriend and slapped his arms when he was already beside her.

“AW! Yah! Stop being so violent dwaeji! You’re hurting me ever since we woke up.”

“WE?!” Jonghwan and Jaewon both got shocked when they heard the forgotten boy beside her shouting. Jonghwan looked at him and smirked.

“Yes. WE.” He threw a smile at L.joe making the latter growl in dissatisfaction.

“You two already made up? Why?” L.joe turned to Jaewon and glared at her.

“eh?” Jaewon gulped and looked beside her. She didn’t know what to tell to the jealous smurf L.joe. Jonghwan saw it and rolled his eyes. *This guy is really harsh to my dwaeji* Jonghwan s

Please log in to read the full chapter