22

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Pssst! Jaewon wake up!! Cha Jaewon!” Jaewon shifted closer and hugged her ‘pillow’. She angrily groaned when she felt someone shaking her and harshly pushed that person’s face when that person whispered by her ear.

“Ow! Yah!” Jaewon opened her eyes in pure irritation. She instantly glared at the person whom her eyes set upon on.

“Wake up.” L.joe said, still his face were covered by Jaewon’s hand.

“Egumonina!!” Jaewon exclaimed and removed her hand from L.joe’s face followed by uttering a sorry.

“Pssh! After pushing my face so hard now you’re acting so gentle.” L.joe said as he playfully shook his head. Jaewon looked up at L.joe, seeking for any sign of irritation at the latter’s face but she didn’t see any.

“L.joe~ssi. You.” She started but stopped when she felt his gaze. Both of them stayed quiet for a few seconds, eyes were meeting each other.

“Me what?” L.joe asked, his gaze travelled from her eyes, now to her nose, and to her lips. He was scrutinizing her face. *She looks really beautiful without those glasses on.* Jaewon felt somewhat insecure and covered her face with her two hands.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” She muffled through her hands making L.joe chuckle at her actions. Jaewon, still being on his arms without her noticing it, was got trapped by L.joe. He wrapped his arms around her tightly.

“L-L-L.joe~ssi.” Jaewon’s eyes were wide and stuttered. She stayed stiff on his arms, confused whether to get away from this man or just stay quiet, either way, her mind was telling her to stay and be hugged by this man. She looked behind her and noticed that they were the only one inside the room, and that thought made her gulped. *OH WHAT ARE YOU THINKING CHA JAEWON?* She mentally slapped her face.

“Let’s stay like thi-“

 

“JAEWON~AH! IREONA!!” The door opened so suddenly and they heard gasps from outside the door.

“YAH!” Jonghwan exclaimed as he ran inside and immediately tore them apart. He hugged Jaewon and patted her head.

“It’s alright! I’m here! You’re safe from that ert!” Jonghwan said as he glared at L.joe who was glaring back at him, obviously mad at the man who barged in the room and ed him and Jaewon.

“Huh? Jonari. We-“

“ssh! No need to talk! Let’s go eat breakfast!” he said as he stood up and acting as if he’s Jaewon’s security guard, lead her the way to the dining room and his eyes not leaving L.joe’s figure.

“L.joe~ssi! Let’s have breakfast! Ppali!” Jaewon shouted once she got out of the room.

“YAH!! DON’T TALK TO HIM!” Jonghwan shouted making the people who hear shook their heads.

“what’s up with that guy?” L.joe scoffed and mentally noted to get his revenge for that guy.

 

 

 

“Aigoo these kids! You don’t need to clean this and that! Go outside and have fun!” Jaewon’s grandmother exclaimed when Jaewon, L.joe, and 100% were all running around, busy at doing the household chores.

“Halmeoni. We’re okay! We’ll just finish these up and we’ll go later!”

“Jinjja?” 100% and L.joe’s ears perked up when they heard Jaewon. Jaewon nodded making the guys quickly move and finish what they were assigned to.

 

“SKIING??” Rockhyun shouted as he and Chanyong started running around and even bouncing happily. Jaewon chuckled at these boys childishness. Never had she once thought that 100% were this childish, well of course except for Jonghwan. Jaewon looked at L.joe and his face looked like he wasn’t enjoying their upcoming activity.

“L.joe~ssi are you okay? Don’t you want to be here?” she worriedly went beside him and looked at his expression. L.joe fervently shook his head, totally hiding his embarrassment of being an amateur when it comes to skiing or whatever activities connected to snow. Blame it to his hatred of winter, its cold and is very nice to sip hot drinks while watching tv or eat then sleep. That’s his hobby for the past winters, and even when he’s with teen top, that was the only thing they were doing. L.joe’s face scrunched up when they were given the shoes and things to use for skiing.

“What to do?” he asked himself as he sat on one of the benches there and stared at the pair of shoes given to him, hoping that it will speak or move by itself.

“Why aren’t you putting that L.joe~ssi? Need some assistance?” Jaewon offered as she knelt down in front of him and helped him putting his shoes.

“J-J-Jaewon~ah. I think I don’t want to go skiing.” He timidly said as his eyes went everywhere. He was starting to get nervous.

“Huh? Wae? Don’t you like it?” Jaewon asked while standing up. L.joe embarrassedly bit his lips.

“Honestly I.... dunno how to ski.” Jaewon blinked at him and stifled a laugh.

“Yah! Why are you laughing?” L.joe glared at Jaewon making her stop laughing at him.

“What are you still doing there? Come on!” Jonghwan and the others shouted as they chased each other to the top.

“I’m going to teach you L.joe~ssi!” Jaewon said as she offered her hands for him to take. He stared at her hand and bit his lips. Slowly, he lifted his right hand.

“Ppali!!” Jaewon shouted as she held his hand boldly and ran uphill.

 

*This girl became so bold ever since last night* L.joe thought as he ran hand in hand with Jaewon.

 

....

 

“L.joe~ssi. You go like this then leaned back like this and go with the flow.” Jaewon demonstrated the right posture while skiing.

Please log in to read the full chapter