24

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Good morning! Are you feeling well?” L.joe turned around and greeted Jaewon’s grandparents a good morning and told them that he feels better now.

“Aigoo. You better be. My granddaughter’s worried sick about you. Good thing all she’d done yesterday paid off well. It’s a shame that you didn’t join us last night though.” Jaewon’s grandma said and called him inside the kitchen where her husband was drinking tea.

“Take a sit young man, honey, give this boy a tea.”

“Whatever you say, honey.” Jaewon’s grandmother made a tea for L.joe and left the two alone.

“Name?” Jaewon’s grandpa started and sipped on his tea. L.joe diverted his gaze from his cup of hot tea to Jaewon’s grandpa, startled at how strict his voice became when the other elderly went out of the kitchen.

“L-L-L.joe, harabeoji.”

“L.joe? What a unique name.”

“That’s the nickname people around me and sometimes, my friends call me but my real name is Lee Byunghun.”

“Oh. Byunghun~ah. I guess I’ll call you that for now. So, what’s your relation with my granddaughter? I believe you’re not just friends.”

“Deh? How can you say that Harabeoji?” L.joe found himself nervously chuckling at the elder’s question. He didn’t know why he started to feel so hot at his question.

“Aigoo young lad. No need to hide your feelings I can already see it?”

“Deh? What are you saying harabeoji?” He tilted his head, now getting confused at the words the elder’s throwing to him. feelings? His hiding his feelings? What feelings is this grandfather of Jaewon’s talking about?

Jaewon’s grandpa observed L.joe’s confused face and chuckled.

“Young love. Guess you need to realize it yourself.” He faintly mumbled. Grandpa poked L.joe’s arms and pointed outside the window. L.joe followed his finger and saw the others outside. His eyes drifted from one person to the other, automatically and unconsciously sent daggers when his eyes landed to that very one person, Jo Jonghwan who was currently hugging Jaewon. His fiery eyes were skinning that person alive.

“You see that guy?” His evil thoughts were disrupted by Jaewon’s grandpa and nodded when L.joe realized that he was pointing at Jonghwan.

“That guy told me everything from the start. He told me about how he met Jaewon to the time of making friends with her and how he feels about my granddaughter. That boy surely likes my granddaughter, don’t you think?”

“BWO?!” L.joe unknowingly slapped the table and before he knew it, the elderly started wiggling his eyebrows at the young man. L.joe realized what he had done and immediately sat down, now with his back turned to the older man, he mentally slapped himself and drank his tea in one shot.

“Hot. Hot. Hot.” He fanned his burning tongue making the elder laughed at his silliness.

“Young man. That’s quite a reaction from you. Hehehe” He teased making L.joe blushed.

“Tell me. How do you feel about my granddaughter? Don’t worry I won’t tell her.” He grinned. L.joe uneasily fidgeted on his seat, he’s been bothered by the things he was feeling lately, maybe the old man will help him if he’ll tell him that. And might even know the answers to the questions he’s been dying to know ever since that trip started. Lastly, he wanted to know how feelings can be ‘settled’. This thing kept on ringing in his mind ever since he had a talk with Minwoo. He wanted to know why he had to settle his feelings and how does it relate to Cha Jaewon.

“well... uhmm.. lately.. uhhh..” L.joe started while looking down at his own fngers. Jaewon’s grandpa stopped him for the moment and bounced on his chair as he shifted and looked for a more comfortable spot.

“Okay. Now begin! From the start.” L.joe looked at the elder’s face and saw how his eyes sparkled and he’s gr

Please log in to read the full chapter