15

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

“FEW MORE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS VACATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!” Changjo excitedly pumped his fist and ran beside Jaewon who were quietly reading her book on her seat. she looked up and saw Changjo staring down at her and threw him a quizzical look. (A/N: I know it’s already summer but I’m following the day I put in this fic. Kekekeke..)

“What’s so exciting about it? There’s nothing to do on Christmas break. No homeworks. No projects. None!!! Well, I think it’s a good thing cause i’ll be able to see my grandparents but other than that, Christmas vacation is just plain boring.” Jaewon unconsciously pouted and Changjo patted her back. The two of them became very close after they had their tutoring sessions and by tutoring means Changjo annoying Jaewon, asking her about the lessons he didn’t understand that day, asking Jaewon about her own life, annoying Jaewon, asking her about additional information she knows about their lesson, getting to know Jaewon, and annoying Jaewon. But even though he always bugs Jaewon, she started to get fond of him. She isn’t feeling awkward nor shy with Changjo anymore, instead she’s getting comfortable even if they only had their tutoring sessions for a week, Changjo is an easy going person and he is nice to be with. There are times when she will get annoyed and irritated with Changjo but it will fade away when the guy will say sorry and smile.

Now back to the story..

Jaewon felt Changjo patting her back and glared at the latter. Before Changjo can say a word, the bell rang along with the opening of their classroom’s door with their teacher having his grand entrance inside the classroom.

 

 

*still the same day*

Few days had passed and Changjo and Jaewon were becoming close. Few days had passed when L.joe couldn’t talk straight to Jaewon. Few days had passed when L.joe discovered what his ‘girlfriend’s’ name is. Few days had passed when L.joe decided to take Chunji’s advice (chapter 10) and these few days that passed by, he wanted to call her name everytime he walks her to school or home or accompany her to lunch but he can’t. He just can’t and he didn’t know why. Her name was about to come out of his mouth but then it will retract to the back of his tongue and he can’t open his mouth. Few days had also passed when he started to feel uneasy whenever he sees Jaewon being really comfortable and friendly to his dongsaeng Changjo, and he didn’t like it.

“Oy! Oy! Oy!” Chunji snapped his fingers in front of L.joe’s dazing eyes.

“Are you okay? You should eat your food now or I’ll eat it!” Chunji threatened him but L.joe onl

Please log in to read the full chapter