16

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Hongdae?” Jaewon asked when she saw the familiar place in front of her. She slowly fixed her glasses with her left hand, being careful not to let her books fell down from her grip. Her right wrist, well, was held by L.joe but unlike earlier, it was gentler and his grip loosened up a bit. L.joe looked to his side and finally realized that the girl beside him was having a hard time holding up her books. He mentally facepalmed and let go of her wrist which made the both of them unexpectedly empty but they both covered their disappointments well. L.joe snatched the books from her grip and put it inside his bag.

“Eh? It’s okay L.joe~ssi. It’s too heavy. You don’t need to carry it, I can handle it.” She said while trying to get it back from him. L.joe was fast enough to zip his bag and he looked at her as if he had done nothing. He looked ahead and this time, he held her hand.

“I’ll keep it for now.” He said flatly and looked away from her.

*Those eyes.. Why does my heart beating sooooo fast? Am I going to die? Oh Lord. Not now.. Maybe later when I’m at home so that I won’t cause a commotion in these sea of people.* L.joe gulped and hastily shook his head.

“Kaja!” He said and pulled her again, their hands were intertwined, both hearts were tremendously beating and the both naive people don’t know what’s happening to their hearts.

 

Naekkeo haja, niga nal aljanha, eo? niga nal bwat janha, eo?
Naega neol kkeut kkaji, jikyeo julge
 

Do you hear me?... Do you hear me?... oh! 
 

jeojeun gieok bakhin nungil kkeut nae
Pumeseo jukkil barae

 

“EGUMONINA!!!” Jaewon gasped when she heard Be Mine playing on one store they passed by. L.joe worriedly turned to the girl beside her only to see her blushing and silently fangirling while simultaneously rapping to Hoya’s part.

*So I guess nerds have fandoms too???* he thought and listened to the song she was still singing, even though they were already faraway from the store, and soon recognized the song.

*Isn’t that Infinite’s song?? And.. his part?*

“Is that Infinite’s song?” L.joe asked and when he looked at Jaewon, he caught her looking at him, eyes were sparkling under those thick glasses, and her lips where grinning from ear to ear. This is a different side of Cha Jaewon that he discovered today. from a nerd who loves books to an ordinary girl who’s fangirling over her fandom, what’s next?

“Yep! Yep!” Jaewon excitedly answered. She’s practically jumping and down in excitement and their intertwined hands were swinging because of her big joyful movements.

“Do you like them?”

“Nugu?”

“Infinite??”

“No. I don’t like Infinite because I love them. Jinjja jinjja.”

*she’s already squealing here and there just by the mention of Infinite.. what more if she’ll see hyung?* L.joe pursed his lips.

“How about you L.joe~ssi? Do you like them?” Jaewon looked at him with those adorable eyes making his heart flutter at the sight of it. L.joe cleared his throat and looked away from her.

“me? A fan of Infinite? Why would I? I’m a man!!! I don’t really like—“

“How coul

Please log in to read the full chapter