2

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Dude! New target!” Chunji placed his arms on my shoulders while eyeing a very beautiful and y girl that was walking along the school’s corridor. Ricky who was beside me sighed and turned to us.

 

“aren’t you tired breaking hearts hyung?” he asked me. i shrugged and removed chunji’s arms away from my shoulders and walked to where the girl is.

 

“Hello babe! What are you doing?” i gave her the sweetest and biggest smile. She looked at me first then blushed. Gosh! Why are girls so easy to predict? I, then, hugged her waist and leaned closer as I kissed her cheeks and whispered, “you’re mine!” and with that, i step back and winked at her.

 

“see you later babe!” and turned my back at her.

 

Another day, another target, another heart to break. This is my everyday life, me, Lee Byunghun, but i prefer them calling me L.joe. with this gorgeous face, masculine body, and the hotness that even beat the sun, i doubt that no one will be able to resist me. i mean come on! i am already the perfect package! What have you been waiting for? Cocky much?! Well. That’s just me!

 

“Poor girl.” I heard Ricky our second maknae exclaimed.

“Don’t need to pity those girls, they are all the same. Trying to be with you because of your looks.” I told him while fixing my uniform.

“and fame.” Chunji said and we high-fived. Ricky just shook his head and walked faster leaving me and chunji behind.

“what’s up with that kid?”

“i don’t know either.”

 

Heartbreaker. BIG WORD. My friends call me heartbreaker but i’m really not! I’m just giving those girls a lesson that love is not meant for everyone. Everyone. Including me. Bad past? Nah! Honestly, i never had real relationships before. It’s just that, i really don’t believe that everyone deserves to be loved. Only a few people deserve to love and to be loved. That’s my perception in love.

 

As soon as I entered my classroom, i immediately went to my desk and buried my face on my arms. I just don’t want to be disturbed by these girls. I already got used it anyways. When i stepped inside the school, girls will just surround me, love letters here and there, confessions every minute, accepting some and dumpin

Please log in to read the full chapter